Thanked in
    47 Posts

Nerf deary too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Please don't start a nerf Nekro campaign. It's about time we got a new arcane pet that is better than Samael. For the record I don't own Nekro but it gives me a goal to work towards again.
    I agree completely. I have nekro on the brain these days

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H£ll View Post
    LMAO...
    I enjoyed reading every post on this thread.
    When will some players realize What happens in PVP must stay in PVP.. Stating you killed someone doesnt make you a better player coz we all get killed on daily basis. There is always someone better than you out there.

Regarding the above mentioned topic i completely agree with what Ravagerx mentioned earlier in the beginning.

Happy Valentine Day Nabs and hey sweet Karma ladies, keep em inventories clean imma throw couple of Arcane pets on yous
    Very true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You dont need skill.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Skill can only take you so far. Gear will always give a greater advantage. For example, I was playing pvp a couple days back in a 5v5 clash (endgame). And I noticed when I dropped down the chat box that one rogue got almost all of the kills each time (not saying names). So when we rged I kept an eye on him. He was standing in barely kiting range, spamming arrows...No movement, just spamming arrows. Why did he get those kills, you may ask? Because he was fully maxed out. Throughout the match all he literally did was spam arrows, nothing else and completely destroyed me and my team. So yes, gear does effect how good you are in pvp, skill cant help you kill a maxed out rogue unless you get high end crits on every hit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

IMO the only skill are know ur class and organize ur team, beside of that money is talking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Gear =/= Skill and vice versa.

MMO PvP is fun but when players think "Skill" plays a huge part in "Winning" or being "Pro" they are fooling themselves.

MMO PvP is purely based on gear/stats not a player's technical skill (not attack skills you learn in the skill tree). I don't care how skilled you are, you can't beat me if my stats are 999999999. I'll just stand there and one hit you. I'm so skilled...

In AL, there is no technical input you need to perform in order to pvp, it's all just spam your touchscreen or keyboard. Sure there is kiting but that's just it, kiting; stay at a distance and spam your attack buttons. Skillful? In my opinion, it's not and anybody can perform that.

Put these players in games that actually require "skill" such as fighting games, fps, racing, rts etc. and watch them fail; money can't buy you skills, you have to earn them, you either got what it takes or you don't.

Oh and the drama! Lmao, drama is everywhere but most of these players are mad at the most dumbest aspect of MMOs; PvP. Just have fun, if you lose, get better gear or better geared friends.

If I want to test my skills against another player's skills, I'll play a game that will provide us that platform but if I want to fool myself into thinking I'm good by beating lower-geared players then I'll play an MMO.

It's all good, just a game and just my opinion.

Now, whos going to EVO this year? ^_^

#BuffRogues #RogueLegends #Lol@PvP #Pay2Win #ProfessionalFrauds
    Hi, this is my signature:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Allocate For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post
    Gear =/= Skill and vice versa.

MMO PvP is fun but when players think "Skill" plays a huge part in "Winning" or being "Pro" they are fooling themselves.

MMO PvP is purely based on gear/stats not a player's technical skill (not attack skills you learn in the skill tree). I don't care how skilled you are, you can't beat me if my stats are 999999999. I'll just stand there and one hit you. I'm so skilled...

In AL, there is no technical input you need to perform in order to pvp, it's all just spam your touchscreen or keyboard. Sure there is kiting but that's just it, kiting; stay at a distance and spam your attack buttons. Skillful? In my opinion, it's not and anybody can perform that.

Put these players in games that actually require "skill" such as fighting games, fps, racing, rts etc. and watch them fail; money can't buy you skills, you have to earn them, you either got what it takes or you don't.

Oh and the drama! Lmao, drama is everywhere but most of these players are mad at the most dumbest aspect of MMOs; PvP. Just have fun, if you lose, get better gear or better geared friends.

If I want to test my skills against another player's skills, I'll play a game that will provide us that platform but if I want to fool myself into thinking I'm good by beating lower-geared players then I'll play an MMO.

It's all good, just a game and just my opinion.

Now, whos going to EVO this year? ^_^

#BuffRogues #RogueLegends #Lol@PvP #Pay2Win #ProfessionalFrauds
    Well stated allocate thanks for your input

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I tried endgame pvp on test server lately, and since most players arent maxed out its pure skill, even when i got arcane ring (but same gears as others) i still get killed cuz idk how to play effectively. Thats 180° different than real endgame pvp lol but im fine with gears vs skill. If the maxed out one doesnt hav a pvp skill maybe he has pve skill to farm for that gears, or maybe plat farming skill, or crate popping skill. Stat numbers are there for a reason imo. Game is abt numbers, higher numbers win.
    But i still have one question left... when was nekro buffed? I thought it sucks.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    I tried endgame pvp on test server lately, and since most players arent maxed out its pure skill, even when i got arcane ring (but same gears as others) i still get killed cuz idk how to play effectively. Thats 180° different than real endgame pvp lol but im fine with gears vs skill. If the maxed out one doesnt hav a pvp skill maybe he has pve skill to farm for that gears, or maybe plat farming skill, or crate popping skill. Stat numbers are there for a reason imo. Game is abt numbers, higher numbers win.
    But i still have one question left... when was nekro buffed? I thought it sucks.

Just assume zeus has the best skills and gothical has not a very significant amt of skill(note these are just assumption and no offence to any of those names)so u give zeus legendary gear where as gothical uses full maxed out gear whom do u think will win?gothical right hence proving gear>skills

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Just assume zeus has the best skills and gothical has not a very significant amt of skill(note these are just assumption and no offence to any of those names)so u give zeus legendary gear where as gothical uses full maxed out gear whom do u think will win?gothical right hence proving gear>skills
    Gothical plays on 400-500 ping. I play on 60-150 ping. There's a big difference in timing and speed as well. So, keep in mind that ping plays a very important part of PvP as well. It may come off as skill when really it is just your connection.

IMO, PvP comes down to these factors: gear, ping, device, logical thinking, and reflexes.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Gothical plays on 400-500 ping. I play on 60-150 ping. There's a big difference in timing and speed as well. So, keep in mind that ping plays a very important part of PvP as well. It may come off as skill when really it is just your connection.

IMO, PvP comes down to these factors: gear, ping, device, logical thinking, and reflexes.
    Totally agreed. If anyone had clashed against me both when I play from my laptop and from my nexus 4, they will understand what Zeus Is talking about. Both have about the same ping, but the difference is clear. I play a 100 times better from a laptop than on a phone or tablet and I often refuse to clash from my phone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Totally agreed. If anyone had clashed against me both when I play from my laptop and from my nexus 4, they will understand what Zeus Is talking about. Both have about the same ping, but the difference is clear. I play a 100 times better from a laptop than on a phone or tablet and I often refuse to clash from my phone.
    The reason being is as a rogue, one can rest their fingers on the numpad to release skills. On a touch screen, you must lift your finger off the screen each time. While this may not seem like much, in a full combo, the milliseconds add up.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

There are plenty of mythic rogues that can kill ring rogues. Skill obviously plays a huge part. Why you think same people win tourneys even with gear restrictions. Gear as a rogue can help you overcome lesser geared players depending on how significant the gear difference. However, if you get demolished with an arcane ring to lesser geared player, this is skill. It happens more often than this thread would have you believe. Planar pendant was a huge step in the right direction for mythic rogues being more competitive with ring rogues.

As far as comparing legendary any class to fully geared any class, that's a steep hill. Is a legendary tank gonna beat rav or night? No. Legendary rogue gonna beat Zeus? No. Is a legendary made gonna beat shiny or arry? No. There are some very skilled mythic players. Don't kid yourself. In all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

So now i know why i always lose in pvp xD i play in galaxy tab 10" and 700-800 ping. Hmm. But arcane ringers get killed often by lower gears? Really? O.o

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

In a team game which is all we have, quite often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    There are plenty of mythic rogues that can kill ring rogues. Skill obviously plays a huge part. Why you think same people win tourneys even with gear restrictions. Gear as a rogue can help you overcome lesser geared players depending on how significant the gear difference. However, if you get demolished with an arcane ring to lesser geared player, this is skill. It happens more often than this thread would have you believe. Planar pendant was a huge step in the right direction for mythic rogues being more competitive with ring rogues.

As far as comparing legendary any class to fully geared any class, that's a steep hill. Is a legendary tank gonna beat rav or night? No. Legendary rogue gonna beat Zeus? No. Is a legendary made gonna beat shiny or arry? No. There are some very skilled mythic players. Don't kid yourself. In all classes.
    Same ppl win tournaments even with restrictions?those restrictions apply for both team and not only one team and nowhere will u see me telling that zeus arry rav raw serancha etc do not have skills and if u didnt knew in s3 s4 ppl who
    Were undergeared could still go on and defeat ppl with better gear just on th basis of their skills lack of game knowledgw being seen here from u
    "dont kid urself" try not being rude next time cauz these are my thoughts and u arent bound to read it ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Lol my best ping always is 401 it doesnt go less than that be it any connection lol

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Wait. What? I don't have an arcane ring. I can kill ring rogues. And ring tanks. And ring Mages (most difficult). The post was to point out there is obv skill. Same thing goes both ways. New rogue with a ring thinking its easy will beat legendary rogues but if they don't have skills, there are many mythic rogues that will serve them. Who was I being rude to bro?

There is also a gear threshold. If you too under geared you won't win. If you have less gear but close, you can win often against an unskilled ring player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Wait. What? I don't have an arcane ring. I can kill ring rogues. And ring tanks. And ring Mages (most difficult). The post was to point out there is obv skill. Same thing goes both ways. New rogue with a ring thinking its easy will beat legendary rogues but if they don't have skills, there are many mythic rogues that will serve them. Who was I being rude to bro?

There is also a gear threshold. If you too under geared you won't win. If you have less gear but close, you can win often against an unskilled ring player.
    Lol u can kill a ring rouge kill zeus in vs and i will agree all u are doing is just talking and no proof u stated that usually myth players kill arcane ring users but when bedmaster asked u o.o usually u said "atleast in team game"like ssly who is talking abt team game here?cant even stick to ur point i feel and just getting urself rekt(sorry to sound rude but just saying the truth)

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)