Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
Also..

[LIST][*]Stop recolouring [*]Small cs fees/Potions cheaper/feeding pets as most of these are quite expensive especially when starting and you are trying to make gold. The smaller cs price would encourage more people to sell stuff in cs instead of the market sub forum being so crowded with people selling stuff because of absurd cs fees
I think maybe a sliding scale with both CS fees and potions. Give a bigger discount on potions if you buy a lot. With CS, the listing fees for listing smaller items is insane. Say you list something for 500 gold, the fees is 125 gold for 12H. It makes listing smaller items worthless. I know this may not be of concern to vet players but this could help out new/poor players. Or maybe give a bigger discount for listing items longer than 12H. Listing an item for 100k costs 5100 gold. I think this is an acceptable price. However listing an item for 500k costs 25,100. Many people merch to make money and often the margins are thin. Maybe this is intended by you as to cut down on database use I don't know. I just personally think listing fees should be a sliding scale. Take ebay for example: listing an item on ebay is a flat fee. If the item sells then ebay takes a percentage of the selling price. Just a suggestion..