Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 18th, 2015

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Personally, I would love to see more pets like blinky. It is massively undervalued IMO. While clashing, I often use it over my samael because of the 40% damage reduction. That's essentially like having a nekro shield for 5 seconds. If you could create new pets which may actually be used , I would love it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lainnah View Post
    I think maybe a sliding scale with both CS fees and potions. Give a bigger discount on potions if you buy a lot. With CS, the listing fees for listing smaller items is insane. Say you list something for 500 gold, the fees is 125 gold for 12H. It makes listing smaller items worthless. I know this may not be of concern to vet players but this could help out new/poor players. Or maybe give a bigger discount for listing items longer than 12H. Listing an item for 100k costs 5100 gold. I think this is an acceptable price. However listing an item for 500k costs 25,100. Many people merch to make money and often the margins are thin. Maybe this is intended by you as to cut down on database use I don't know. I just personally think listing fees should be a sliding scale. Take ebay for example: listing an item on ebay is a flat fee. If the item sells then ebay takes a percentage of the selling price. Just a suggestion..
    Yep it would help each scale of the spectrum from rich to poor

Poor players could list for example bronze slice chests and actually make money from them because atm you can't sell bronze chest because they sell for how much you put them in cs

Rich will be able to put exspensive items in cs without being charged the hell out of with the listing fee which is one of the reasons why people dont put things in cs. Its worse when you try and sell something for 1 mills and it doesn't sell and you lose a lot of money from the fee.

I also agree with what you are saying too, good ideas!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Well, stop recolouring.
    Be creative, sts.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    I dont like forum because i have noticed the spirit of contradiction nearly everyehere. People writing to contradict others for the simple pleasure of it without understanding the other person's point of view; maybe its makes them feel important, i dont know.

Nightshade and Sns are two pets that have been out for nearly a year and there are no chances of obtaining them except you were here when they were released, they are among if not the best pets in the stable. I can understand a discontinued vanity but why make such powerful pets unobtainable for life. It has been nearly a year they have been on top of the food chain thats enough! Its time others have the chance to use them instead of this silly Foxy, excuse me.
    I'm sure the 2 pets would return on the anniversary of the pertaining events. I'd be surprised if they weren't. So that would be around summertime.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    P.S. Since you are fixing the frost bow could you please look into its proc'S behaviour in pve as well. The so called "Boss Flinging" it cause most of the times is making it practically unusable in places like planar tombs 2, where the boss is suddenly on top of the whole party while casting its curse, thus the proc effectively killing the whole party and resetting the boss. Because of that I personally try to avoid parties with frost bow users in elite maps.
    This has been mentioned numerous times already, but obviously devs don't care, since it's not the usual well known pvp fellas who bring it up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Oh and ill copy and paste this from another thread... Still looking for a bone to be thrown to mages and tanks... Realize it takes time, but we been waiting years... Implementation of even one or two of these things would really help us feel heard!

OK so here it goes...

MAGES:

The problem: need to be able to stay alive longer and die less somehow, lol... Here's some good ideas to attain this...

-ICE... Make it actually freeze. It doesn't need to be a long as it was before it was removed maybe, but right now it doesn't freeze anything we actually need it to freeze (like mages in elite, bosses, and pvp)

-Clock... See ice.. Great skill for easy mobs, but not much else

-Stun immunity... We need one... Only class with nada

-Lightning an or ice... AOE could work more often as of right now (especially ice) they don't work nearly enough

-Curse... Could reflect more damage on things like aimed shot that one hit us np, but reflect back very little of that dmage

-Shield... Needs to last longer (right now people just wait it out then kill us)

-Lifegiver... Maybe a longer heal over time or something... This skills needs a lot

Also could use more damage since right now we can't compete even with that since rogues critical just puts our damage to shame

And lastly armor.... If we can't properly stun anything that's gonna kill us in a few seconds than please allow us a bit more armor or health at least, lol

TANKS:

The problem: doesn't buff party enough for them not to slow down runs and can't hold aggro... Here's some great ideas from Maarkus since I think he says it best

-ArmorSkyward smash, it mentions 'increased damage during critic als' why not buff this part of the skill to act like the aimed shot of rogues

-Chest splitter has feeble, why not adapt it to cancel boss Windups like it used to in earlier seasons.

-Axe has an armor rebuff of 10percent why not increase this percentage and add it to wind mill as well

-Juggernaut skill and not just taunts but taunts need to have a duration wherein the aggro counter doesn't just reset but stays locked on the tauting warrior for at least 3 seconds to help us keep aggro better, this I say coz as soon as we taunt and a rogue crits it the mobs just refocus to the rogue, effectively we taunt for barely a second as rogues crit constantly.

-Rally cry why just buff party why not apply the debuff to mobs as well?

I'd also like to add that the buffs that tanks get to their primary stat from certain skills could buff the entire party... That would make them much more desirable in runs!

And the implementation of a rolling skill wheel would be a good fix to allow us to use more skills versus just an extra skill slot... Good option since we got so many skill points... Let us use more of our skills
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

educry 2st mage kk

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    1. PvP improvements
    2. PvP Classbalance, mage buff

wont happen, i know...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I'd like a better way to liquidate inventory items. Maybe selecting all items we want to liquidate and then do it in one click? Because cleaning 500 slots is so painful! And I also wish you would expand the stash limit to 500 pls?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good next expansion
    Sorry for my english:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

i hope i don't ask too much, but can you insert hammerjaw to elite pirate chest's table loot? and glacian to elite warchest's

and since these two are outdated items, please give a more reasonable chance for it, or even better, make it drops straightly from the bosses of the map

and please again check the difficulty of scaled mobs in these old maps.... currently mobs are too much harder than boss...

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why there is no producers letter yet ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

instant crafting is awesome.. i hope there are instant upgrade too haha
    <a href=http://imageshack.com/a/img905/4852/ah7wql.jpg target=_blank>http://imageshack.com/a/img905/4852/ah7wql.jpg</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

the only dog/wolf I want so much is shuyal wolves, they're awesome. make them on stable please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

How hard is for you to start paying attention on what we say and fix the ****ing lag?

We spent real life money buying ****ing ankhs just to get this "unpredictable ad unfixable" ****ing lag on red zones to die and have to waste ****ing ankhs coz u guys are not briliant enough to figure this crap thing out?

Unbelievable...bunch of amatuers playing devs....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

We're at a good point with bug fixing (there's still a truckload of small ones but those aren't really getting in the way of enjoying the majority of the game). So good job there, we're alright for now!

The next major issue you need to turn your attention to is the leaderboards. Because ever since the major exploits were silently fixed for PvE kills and CTF flags, the people that had been using them got to keep a really large unfair advantage/lead, which is unhealthy for the general game and limits the goals and aspirations of new players.

Suggestion:
    Step 1: Remove the 10k flag achievement.
    Step 2: If it absolutely has to be replaced, add CTF kills. Or even better, more elite PvE achievements like killing 5k and 10k elite mobs that give experience.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello all!
    You wanted to know what we would like to see next?
    Me and many of my friends are hoping for a mythic weekend for weeks now.
    Farming lockeds became completely pointless when their price now is 3k in trade. Basiscly you need 8k for elixir then you get 4-6 lockeds which are 12-18k g.
    This is between 8 and 20k profit in a hour which is too low in my (and I believe many others) opinion. Worst thing is now after the Lepre event whole game is over-flooded with the crates which made them worth nothing. I liked how you guys put things together and I'm sure that you know game's flooded with lockeds and I hope you already have a plan how to make them being worth farmed again. I just suggested the mythic weekend because I think no one is actually hurt from it and everyone wins.
    Thanks for reading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Is there a weekly community update for this week?

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com