Thread: Meh. Theres no twinking in PL anymore.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    So, you're basically saying that everyone who made a twink "just last month" are ALL (and I'm quoting here) "people who have no idea wtf we are talking about". Those are definitely not the right words to be using... I made my first twink last month after being on a long break and coming back last month. Last time I checked, I know "wtf I'm talking about". I do agree, some people do just go into pvp matches wailing on people without stop. But this happens ANYWHERE you go. Two months ago, I promise you that there were people exactly like that. And ok, there were only a few twinks before, and now there are many. You're saying that you don't like the growth of PL? In my opinion, that is not being very helpful to the community. Twinking is for people to have fun. You aren't forced to twink. If you don't like it anymore, don't do it.

Also, like Herwolf said, I'm not really liking the plat packages that have come out. I don't buy many plat items, especially when you don't have the money to pay for that kind of stuff. But it's there, so you gotta adapt. Survival of the fittest...
    two months or three months ago, lots of people were doing nooby stuff in twinking matches, but there were more people having real fun. Anyway, I agree with your "Plat Pack" idea. I don't like 'em either, but I bought 'em so that I could survive. Same with the ring. Anyway, anyone wanna help me test my new all offense build?
    Last edited by noobmigo; 02-19-2011 at 12:13 PM.