Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Seems that I have jumped the gun kind of late.

I have been a part of the STS community from the start - way before most of the devs. I have experienced and succeeded as an "elite" PvPer in PL so to say, and have a great understanding of the community and how to do what's best for it. I have won both team and individual tournaments, so I know what the competitive gameplay really consists of. I have played and thrived in all the legends games (though I stuck with PL because I feel it delivers the best PvP).

I have hosted a large number of PvP tournaments - all of them including end game tournaments. I'm still asked today to host them because I have a great sense of what is fair and what is balanced. I believe I can help out the devs purely with this cause and decide what would be most fun.

Man, I love this community. I want to give back - even though it's not PL, I want to support the PL community and other gaming communities.

I hope I can be considered for this. I know there are a lot of people asking to join - and if I don't get this, it's all good. The game will be just as fun to play as it will to participate in Alpha.

Otherwise if I were to nominate others, it would be Angeldawn and Shiloo. They are, and will always be the best community members (imo) that this community has ever had. Angel has never let anyone down. Gary, I know you are very familiar with the two of them. If there are two must need, responsible and loyal individuals who are "beast" PvP players who understand what this community needs, it's Angeldawn and Shiloo.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 04-07-2015 at 09:21 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: