Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

From what I've seen in the Legends games, those who are true "PvP Titans" are people who have shown dedication to the game and are willing to play no matter what the situation or circumstances may be. I have played PL (as well as every other Legends game, but mostly PL) for 4 (5?) years and have gotten to see players who always seem to win no matter who they are playing with or against.

In my opinion, criteria for determining "PvP Legend" status should be based on a person's ability to be able to play multiple levels and classes in PvP. Those who are skilled are not limited to a single area, as they have the knowledge and expertise to learn all the different methods required at each different level. This itself would prove that they have mastered a class, as they would be able to excel with it no matter the area they play at.

Some people who have been truly remarkable at PvP that I can remember include:

Hahahahabirdy (shameless self promotion!): I have won the most tournaments out of anyone in the Legends games (#1 on Hall of Fame forum list) and am not limited to one class or level. I know how to play every class and level well, as evidenced by my tournament wins being spread out across the PvP spectrum. I also have experience with other MOBAs, such as Vainglory, in which I am ranked in one of the highest tiers. I therefore have existing knowledge about the genre and am not new to the concept. Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Think of this as the ultimate search for who r da bes berd!
    I r totelly da bes berd!

Gladiator: Best Bear/Second Best Bear, both of the people I have in mind have played bear (as well as all other classes) very well, no matter what the current meta is. Has won/placed in multiple tournaments, whether they be 3v3 FFA/CTF or a simple 1v1 match. 3 tournament wins.

Cloakker: The other bear (see above). I have won many tournaments when teamed up with this guy. He is aware of all the nuances of the bear class and can utilize it to its maximum potential. 3 tournament wins.

Angeldawn: Clocked more hours of PL than anyone I can remember. She is most certainly dedicated to the game and is willing to help anyone learn the basics of PvP; she is especially skilled at mages.
    Last edited by Hahahahabirdy; 04-09-2015 at 05:55 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahahahabirdy For This Useful Post: