Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Review] Lime and Lime

Senior Member Thesaint Bermudez's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

yeah. hahah try once then like breeze.

focus on 1 target. maybe good for bosses in elites xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I also think that given the ultra long cooldown a small stats boost would be helpful, as the AA is really only saved for bosses; it would make the pet more useful. Perhaps instead of a hard number make it scaled, e.g. add 5% to all stats (meaning dex int and str) so as to appease the twinks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carmine_blade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmine_blade View Post
    Lnl will also target crates or barrels if they're the nearest "enemies". Getting consistent health and mana ticks though, low, but my LnL is low so I'd need to test at higher levels.
    It scales per lvl. Higher the lvl, higher the regen...js

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Here's the major issue I found while doing a quick test with the pet. Just like Shinytoy questioned in the insider's thread, when you activate the AA, any armor reduction afterwards will remove the AA.

Example:
    LnL user activates AA (Should last 25 seconds)).
    Warrior comes by and does Axe Throw ( Lasts 3 seconds )
    As soon as 3 seconds is up, armor is back to normal for the opponent (no more 25 seconds worth of armor reduction
    I dont know if im right, for some reason, AA isnt giving me mana or hp regen in elites i mean while attacking the same mob, i even resetted the mob, waited at least 5mins.

The had recieved total immunity, and i could barely get, i didnt even get mana or hp...its totally bugged...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    I dont know if im right, for some reason, AA isnt giving me mana or hp regen in elites i mean while attacking the same mob, i even resetted the mob, waited at least 5mins.

The had recieved total immunity, and i could barely get, i didnt even get mana or hp...its totally bugged...
    Hmm just tested in elite and I get mana for one or two ticks then nothing, and no health... I'll need to test more to be conclusive but that's what I found with a mini-sample. I've just being levelling it otherwise so haven't used it in elite.

Still with any new thing there's likely a bug or two, overall I'm happy so far with it (sure beats Scorch, anyway?? lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Hmm just tested in elite and I get mana for one or two ticks then nothing, and no health... I'll need to test more to be conclusive but that's what I found with a mini-sample. I've just being levelling it otherwise so haven't used it in elite.

Still with any new thing there's likely a bug or two, overall I'm happy so far with it (sure beats Scorch, anyway?? lol)
    Im pretty sure earlier when i tested the ticks lasted longer, and it gives you one thing per AA either mana or HP regen per attack. I'm testing with xexs and we arent even getting anything even after waiting for 5minutes in the leet zone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Oh I see so either mana OR health? is that per attack or per AA?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Such is true but I wish they would really test some of these aspects. We are finding bugs in less than a day and after the fact many are purchasing the pet.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Oh I see so either mana OR health? is that per attack or per AA?
    during AA, per attack or DoT, it heals allies.

Let me make this clearer:

During AA:

Any DoT moves, like timeshift, Fireball with DoT, nox bolt, skywards smashes. This pet will be so perfect with DoTs. However, this is bugged, i am currently running WT4 with xexs, and it is only providing me 2 ticks.

Lets be more clear with the AA, its not randomly healing with hp or mana, its like suppose the first hit you give it gives you hp so if you continue hitting the mob/boss it will only give HP. Now if i trigger the AA again, now it hits mana, so now how much i hit, it will give mana until the AA's duration ends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Lets be more clear with the AA, its not randomly healing with hp or mana, its like suppose the first hit you give it gives you hp so if you continue hitting the mob/boss it will only give HP. Now if i trigger the AA again, now it hits mana, so now how much i hit, it will give mana until the AA's duration ends.
    Great, that's what I was wondering

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Such is true but I wish they would really test some of these aspects. We are finding bugs in less than a day and after the fact many are purchasing the pet.
    Hopefully they'll respond with a massive buff jk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Juust tested LNL at level 9. On a warrior, with 3 combo hits, I managed to burn off all my mana only to get 0-1 regen tick during the 25 seconds duration. I have around 2300hp and it gave back 46 mana when it did. Don't expect this pet to give off ticks like the elon bow. It feels rather too rare and almost as bad as cursed skull gem's life stealer procs. The armor reduction seems to be useful, but not much better than Maridos and is hardly felt.

This might be a sorc's dream pet, but it's horrible for tanks and possibly rogues as well.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Juust tested LNL at level 9. On a warrior, with 3 combo hits, I managed to burn off all my mana only to get 0-1 regen tick during the 25 seconds duration. I have around 2300hp and it gave back 46 mana when it did. Don't expect this pet to give off ticks like the elon bow. It feels rather too rare and almost as bad as cursed skull gem's life stealer procs. The armor reduction seems to be useful, but not much better than Maridos and is hardly felt.This might be a sorc's dream pet, but it's horrible for tanks and possibly rogues as well.
    DoTs trigger more, as you know. Solo DoTs arent good enough, however this is the lime-fect combinationMage: Timeshift, Fireball w/ DoT for 5sRog: charged nox with duration. Warrior: umm...windmill?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

DoTs trigger more, as you know. Solo DoTs arent good enough, however this is the lime-fect combinationMage: Timeshift, Fireball w/ DoT for 5sRog: charged nox with duration. Warrior: umm...windmill?...
    yeah, anything with DOT may trigger more ticks, therefore can't say that you can rely on the heals as a warrior. Mages could become immortal in the right hands!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    yeah, anything with DOT may trigger more ticks, therefore can't say that you can rely on the heals as a warrior. Mages could become immortal in the right hands!
    They could, but DoT moves like timeshift would only let them rock in PvE, a good rogue/warrior would either axe, shadow pierce through, or even axe out. ROgue's nox bolt has a quick CD, so you give a multiple shot-by and easily get some Hp..however mana regen...i cant say anything...

Robhawk

Ah. Good pointing out Carapace's quote. It sounds like this pet is already bugged then
    Rav, you are not that much surprised about bugs in this game, are you?

edit: PvP got somehow a pet battle. Nekro/SnS are already OP as hell, now there is a myth pet L&L that everybody can buy... lol! Also why does a myth pets debuff last 25 seconds while arcane pets buff (f.e. singe only last 12 seconds)... where is the logic there?

Imho this is like: You dont have Nekro or SnS get this ultimate myth pet and BUY it for 250 plat !!! STS you could at least try a little to cover your main and only goal: PAYING CUSTOMER!!!

So how will it be in future? Have SnS or have Nekro or have L&L... PvP has nothing left for individual PLAYERS SKILLS... THIS IS RIDICULOUS! PvP should return to "no pets" !!!

example: 1 Team has SnS and 2 L&L`s -> L%L AA activated -> a "permanent" 15% armor debuff... a mage with only 1100 armor has ridiculous 880 armor left -> then SnS AA gets activated while second team is stunned on the pools = GG. When the warriors axe hits the little mage we speak about 770 armor... this is nearly nothing!

Where is the competition? Where is the need for player skills when all those pets do 90% of all jobs that need to be done? I mean SnS kills me as much as opponents do... Are you kidding me?

AL PVP = Arcane Legends PETS vs PETS !!!

edit2: Its ok for me that PVP gets messed up even further with new pets and gems and items and so on... it bores me more day by day... and others feel like this too.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 04-17-2015 at 03:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    This is how the armor reduction is supposed to work
    I really do not get it how it is possible to release something that has been waited for so long and it to be totally bugged.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

4) The debuff seems small on paper, but over time it's a huge benefit. It can also be pushed out longer based on other L&L in the party with player coordination. This is a major reason for the "weaker" stats on the Happy buff, because 12.5% Damage AND reduced armor on the enemy for 25 seconds is a combined total of much more than 15% damage. As long as you use L&L effectively. Using it on the wrong mob, or wrong time and the rogue charged in front of the warrior in PvP and it's a long cooldown to cast again!

I will believe this when I see multiple LnL teams dominating Arena leaderboard. Until then it remains a theoretical construct.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Nice Review.
    I wonder why this thread called [Review] Lime and Lime instead of [Review] Lemon and Lime. Typo or Joke?

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    This is how the armor reduction is supposed to work
    But it doesn't work like this, any armor debuff ( axe, blinky, aim) will remove LnL armor debuff.