Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
People spent real money trying to find a fritter or a foxy or a violet opening these crates. Don't take for granted everyone that buys plat has unlimited money to throw away every time. If they devalue the quality of plat by releasing for free what we bought with plat we would simply stop buying those things with plat and wait as everyone does.

For STS
1) At least bring back the owl crates. That's the only interesting type and you left it out lol
2) Next time be fair and warn us if the things you invite us to buy as plat exclusive purchase will be free later on. Its called transparency. (kinda reminds me of Grimm for 250plat ._.)
yeah i'll lose money on my violets for sure. but i already made quite a bit of gold off those pet crates so i'm not complaining. i do understand your point though.

i guess we got first bite of the cherry for those new pets, and also i think it was unlikely sts was gonna just have all those new pets only avail in a crate that was only released once. those crates will have to be earned too there's no shortcutting it.