Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas:2186125
The way tokens are obtained will pretty much make or break the game. I don't see any reason to waste time dwelling on it. If it is only available through plat, gg f2p users are doomed, if not we'll, that's simply amazing.

What's more curious is the arcane gold pet. At the first glance, the happiness bonus seems very weak, even compared to hammerjaw. The only worse arcane pet is glacial (in terms of purely happiness bonus). This leads me to believe that it will have an incredibly powerful aa to make up for this. After seeing what STS did with nekro, I am inclined to imagine something like banish in PvP or 3 second invulnerability. If this is indeed the case, please consider buffing the happiness bonus to even 40 int str dex, 15% crit and 15% damage. I would much rather face that then another nekro or worse.
Im trying not to judge too much without seeing the finalized product. Especially the f2p aspects if there are any. Still need to see how the crafting of the gear is going to occur. What if all the crafting items for new mythics was all in arena? Big what if, but using that as an example. We wouldnt be able to determine this from the snapshot test server we have so far.