Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Oasis Towne Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I like the way the new armour looks color-wise. It looks more suited for BS, IMO, and the jewels for Desert from Aliens :P I like the looks better from this town's sets.

I think that the armours should be lower level though, since I've read that there are so many 50 sets already, and I can see where they're coming from. The quest seems more interesting than usual (I like how for Gurgox you need an orb right before you kill him). Also interesting how its more mob specific (Lesser Djinns only, to mini-bosses only, to bosses only, and even a normal mob only). It's definitely something new, hence my more than usual interest (I'm not really a quester ).

I don't really find the added Daily Quests attractive though. I already do the BS Dailys if I remember, and never for the FH Dailys, so these added new Daily Quests didn't really add anything for me since they reward the same as FH ones anyway.

Overall, I like this town. The only downside that I have is that it was released after I was over the town level (45-50). Had it been here during the appropriate cap, I would have been very engulfed by it. This was one of the towns that I actually wanted to do the quests in too, and not do them just for the sake of having them complete on my avatar page.

PS: The str mystery armours are almost as good as the 55 pinks Far from tanking ability, but it has good hit on it, and has more HS than a normal fury :P
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 03-08-2011 at 07:03 AM.