Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
Warriors skills need to hold aggro. As it stands they get aggro for one second and then the mob is back to attacking the dps units. If warriors skills did a better job of holding aggro this would go a long way.

How about also adding a 5 second cool down for health potions in elite maps(I know the devs have mentioned a cool down has been contemplated in the past)? I realize this won't be extremely popular but if warriors now hold aggro and pots take 5 seconds to cool down mages and rogues would be dead without a fatty. This would also make the new improved mage heal valuable in elites. It could be necessary to keep the tank alive. The downside to this is of course all runs become slower, but at least warriors would get back into pve.

Both of these options have zero effect on pvp as well so it doesn't mess up the current game mechanics.
I would hate a pot cooldown. I really don't want to increase the time it takes to run maps. I want wars to be more powerful, with team buffs or enemy debuffs.