Thread: The New 1v1 Map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    As far as the gear thing goes, the beauty of a MMO is that if you need better gear, you can go out and farm your way to new gear
    Or you just got rich by massive plat abuse in the past and were able to stack 100M`s of gold. When f.e. samael sold for 40M, kershal 25M, Maul 40M, shards 60M... You just had to open locks for "free".... when opening thousands of locked you got rich without a doubt. Many players even today who call themselves the best of the best got rich that way and have a look at todays price tags -> they will be rich as long as this game lasts! That also means they will be maxed geared what ever it takes and thats imho the biggest issue!

I got a little OT sorry...

BTT: Without major changes there is no need for a 1on1 arena at endgame. Rogues are OP as hell and you need a maxed out mage to kill a good geared rogue with nekro... There is absolutely no need to enter this arena as an average good geared mage or tank against an average rogue.

A good option would be: Transform everybodys nekro to something else! I have 1 my self but the class that benefits the most BY FAR is rogue! A razorshield rogue immune to any stun with nekro`s shield 40% damage reduction dealing massive damage just with aimed shots that can 1 shot any opponent? The maxed out rogues are able to tank 2 good geared mages... When i activate nekro AA in the beginning of a fight with around 5000hp chances are good that i die with the first rogue shot. When the rogue on the other hand activates nekro AA and i can strike a lighting crit the rogue in worst case is down to 40 or 50% health -> spawn packs and grap em... the heal over time also works great for rogues. The mages heal over time doesn't do anything for mages in a vs rogue. The rogue`s damage output is so huge that it doesn't matter if there is any heal over time or not, the mage will be dead meat. There is no difference if you humiliate a mage with 3000hp or a ticked heal over time 4000hp when a normal aimed shot just does this job. Most rogues i see have around 50% crit so add 2 times 10% crit for aimed shot and we speak about 70%+ crit shots... So knowing this you also know the biggest problem, its the crits! STS just decreased the crit value on the new myth gear but the communities reaction was devastating... nobody really wants/needs helmets or armor that is weaker then old seasoned legendary gear!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 09-10-2015 at 07:59 AM.