Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please address the clear imbalances related to the warrior class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Stop trying to force warrior in group , I have an idea lets get all the Warriors together team up and don't let any other class in . Yea that will show other class .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Trying to keep this thread alive as until now still no response from STS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

I don't remember STS answering to a thread discussing the issues with warriors till now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Where was the reply?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Dear STS,

Please advice us on the show of apathy (intentional or not) as it is worrying, towards the warrior class inefficiency in PVE posts.

What is your position on the inefficency of the warrior class toon in PVE? Do you even belive that they are ineffcient?

It is clear now that the warrior class is inefficient in PVE, as shown many numorous threads by differnt forumers that play different classes about:
    1. advising new players pve orriented to NOT make warriors as it is a farmers nightmare class
    2. Constant posts about how bad the warrior class is in pve in terms of taunting mobs
    3. Numerous posts advising constructive comments on how to make the warrior class more efficient

What happened to your Rengol Map design will encourage mutli class parties project? This was your proposed solution.
    1. Have you seen the feedback? Is it not apparent that most, if not all have mentioned that warriors are not needed in rengol?
    2. Did you have your own team test? Ingame and not with all that kill all commands?
    3. Have you evaluate the map based on real player experience?

In recent posts ive noticed dev/producers reply to posts about rengol craft equipment queries, and other queries but never about the warrior class pve inefficiency queries, is this intentional?

Lets just say that the current solutions : a) map design b) new gear in play are not working to achieve warrior class efficiency in PVE . Are you even discussing how to resolve this? Are there new proposals?

Lastly, thank you for the line up of events and with a time table for delivery it is much appreciated. And in line with these events which are inclined to favor 'dmg/dps classes', does this not warrant more attention to a class which is being left behind? Does it not dawn to your planners that such events are and gear release create a 'classism' effect in the ingame society?

Well this is still an attempt to reach out, by no means do i expect a reply or quick action, just dont tell us that you are ware and working on it as i have read that answer for the last 2years, we tried to voice out our concerns i mean its been 2 years since we warrior dedicated players have been asking for your intervention.

Thanks for reading ... If u are reading this...

Maarkus

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maarkus View Post
    Dear STS,

Please advice us on the show of apathy (intentional or not) as it is worrying, towards the warrior class inefficiency in PVE posts.

What is your position on the inefficency of the warrior class toon in PVE? Do you even belive that they are ineffcient?

It is clear now that the warrior class is inefficient in PVE, as shown many numorous threads by differnt forumers that play different classes about:
    1. advising new players pve orriented to NOT make warriors as it is a farmers nightmare class
    2. Constant posts about how bad the warrior class is in pve in terms of taunting mobs
    3. Numerous posts advising constructive comments on how to make the warrior class more efficient

What happened to your Rengol Map design will encourage mutli class parties project? This was your proposed solution.
    1. Have you seen the feedback? Is it not apparent that most, if not all have mentioned that warriors are not needed in rengol?
    2. Did you have your own team test? Ingame and not with all that kill all commands?
    3. Have you evaluate the map based on real player experience?

In recent posts ive noticed dev/producers reply to posts about rengol craft equipment queries, and other queries but never about the warrior class pve inefficiency queries, is this intentional?

Lets just say that the current solutions : a) map design b) new gear in play are not working to achieve warrior class efficiency in PVE . Are you even discussing how to resolve this? Are there new proposals?

Lastly, thank you for the line up of events and with a time table for delivery it is much appreciated. And in line with these events which are inclined to favor 'dmg/dps classes', does this not warrant more attention to a class which is being left behind? Does it not dawn to your planners that such events are and gear release create a 'classism' effect in the ingame society?

Well this is still an attempt to reach out, by no means do i expect a reply or quick action, just dont tell us that you are ware and working on it as i have read that answer for the last 2years, we tried to voice out our concerns i mean its been 2 years since we warrior dedicated players have been asking for your intervention.

Thanks for reading ... If u are reading this...

Maarkus
    I dont think they ever actually play without the kill all command. And if they do, then they will have 1 million damage like seo and 1hit every mob. Sts thought 1hitting mobs would make warriors needed? Id actually have their skills fixed tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I dont think they ever actually play without the kill all command. And if they do, then they will have 1 million damage like seo and 1hit every mob. Sts thought 1hitting mobs would make warriors needed? Id actually have their skills fixed tbh.
    Well tru skills need to be fixed as even if a warrior can achive rogue stats we will ever achive their effectiveness in PVE due to our skill inefficiency but from what i remember STS has mentioned in the forum that the skill revamp is no longer on their mind or is their last option or its just not being reviewed as their lates attempt to fixtings was thru map design thus i didnt bring it up (even if i should)

Hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah no response...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Bump 1+

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Warrior is useless in pve but does not mean they are weak just imagine if four warriors party. For sure they will be no casualties since they are invulnerable most of the time and use less potions. But the drawback is a slow run. If four mages party they will clear mobs faster using less potion but the drawback is they will kill boss slower resulting to a normal run and for sure some casualties. If four rogues party they will kill boss faster but the drawback is they will kill mobs slower, use a lot of potions and for sure some casualties. The problem about warrior is they cannot hold agro effectively resulting for dps to die plus mage that is meant to support groups by means of lifegiver is a big fail since it attracts mobs. Just imagine if mages can have both aoe attack and support at the same time and will also increase the effectives of a tank/group. Rouge is perfect as it is right now in pve and will work more effectively with support.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 09-20-2015 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Warrior is useless in pve but does not mean they are weak just imagine if four warriors party. For sure they will be no casualties since they are invulnerable most of the time and use less potions. But the drawback is a slow run. If four mages party they will clear mobs faster using less potion but the drawback is they will kill boss slower resulting to a normal run and for sure some casualties. If four rogues party they will kill boss faster but the drawback is they will kill mobs slower, use a lot of potions and for sure some casualties. The problem about warrior is they cannot hold agro effectively resulting for dps to die plus mage that is meant to support groups by means of lifegiver is a big fail since it attracts mobs. Just imagine if mages can have both aoe attack and support at the same time and will also increase the effectives of a tank/group. Rouge is perfect as it is right now in pve and will work more effectively with support.
    Tank dmg is 3-10 times lower than rogue.
    Would you run a map for 1 hour to save pots?
    I know it's an example but non sense.
    Tank's problem is not just aggro. Survivability and slowing down run too. That's what I ask cancel ability back on cs, scale vg/jugg, more armor reducion on skills.
    Last edited by Excuses; 09-21-2015 at 07:32 AM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Tank's problem is not just aggro. Survivability and slowing down run too. That's what I ask cancel ability back on cs, scale vg/jugg, more armor reducion on skills.
    *cough*cough*buff warrs*cough*cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can you make my warrior into a rogue ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

I think u cant but im not sure

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    My rogue is undergeared, only 690 dmg at lvl 46, working on that though, but even my rogue reaches 1.9k armor. Thats not much less than a maxed tank at 2.7k-3k armor. Its insane that rogues have come so close armor wise to tanks.