Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Para gems for halloween

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Para gems for halloween

Will they be bringing back para gems for Halloween this year? Knowing spacetime, they will probably give us some dumb platinum reward(like ursoth event) so a para gem would be great again this year.. How many of you think they should bring it back?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lucaskane2480 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

if they bring back para gems the new jewel system they put in place would be pointless. So I highly doubt para will be coming back. What they could do instead is give a simalar bonus to the first chaos jewel of noble quality ( i.e an additional +4 damage for first noble chaos). Since they are not releasing gear as fast as they used to, existing gear remains top or near top quality and the old op gems are not being cycled out as they should be. They just need to bring the jewels up to a similar quality for the price that they command right now (10m for noble mainstats and chaos) or make them more accessible to normal players.
    Last edited by phaixe; 10-03-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Nope I'd rather not bring back para gems again and have a different plat tier such as class specific noble gems which has already been suggested on forums by others. 1 - to para gems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Para gem add stat s +2 while chaos s +1 so i hope dey will bring it back or another jewel plat tier reward that have glowing effect too hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryoung View Post
    Para gem add stat s +2 while chaos s +1 so i hope dey will bring it back or another jewel plat tier reward that have glowing effect too hehe
    Same here the glowing effect is what i need too don't care about the stats haha coz ive missed the event last year so yah hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yes, please bring these back...lol. The jewel system was already useless. Releasing para gems again will not change that fact.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phaixe View Post
    if they bring back para gems the new jewel system they put in place would be pointless. So I highly doubt para will be coming back. What they could do instead is give a simalar bonus to the first chaos jewel of noble quality ( i.e an additional +4 damage for first noble chaos). Since they are not releasing gear as fast as they used to, existing gear remains top or near top quality and the old op gems are not being cycled out as they should be. They just need to bring the jewels up to a similar quality for the price that they command right now (10m for noble mainstats and chaos) or make them more accessible to normal players.
    I get the idea and would have supported it if people would actually ever get a noble chaos jewel. And by 'People' I don't refer to 1/100 of the al population.
    Para gems were good last season and their use and flow can only be balanced if they are released this time too. Otherwise we know the difference between people having para and ones who are new to the game or didn't get one last season. You can check it at twink lvl best where btw you don't get a noble chaos.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's okay if its expensive or hard to earn on Halloween if there is a chance of getting paid gems.

Dofs - Endgame Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Did I said paid? I mean para gems.

Dofs - Endgame Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I hope they will give a useful gem (like para or eye). Ursoth II's plat prize was ridiculous, with gems you can get a big profit.
    ~ Melificentt/Adthse ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Maybe sts will release para gem in locked. Just like sns :-)

Lv46. rog mariabich war maricobich sorc maribubich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Para jewels this halloween will equals to more participation and happy faces. More participation equals more profit for STS.

If STS do no want happy faces instead want complaints like ursoth then yes don't release para jewel.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    I get the idea and would have supported it if people would actually ever get a noble chaos jewel. And by 'People' I don't refer to 1/100 of the al population.
    Para gems were good last season and their use and flow can only be balanced if they are released this time too. Otherwise we know the difference between people having para and ones who are new to the game or didn't get one last season. You can check it at twink lvl best where btw you don't get a noble chaos.
    I was just putting forward the concept, the details can be tweaked. The first chaos jewel bonus can scale based on the level of the jewel, so noble can be close to old para and cracked for example can be +extra 1 damage or something for first jewel. Making them accessible is another important aspect of the jewel system and I agree completely with you in that regard. I'm not opposed to the idea of paras being released, but I think they should be released on a wide basis rather than just a few weeks of the year. Something gamechanging like para should be obtainable at all times if they are planning to reintroduce it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryoung View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Same here the glowing effect is what i need too don't care about the stats haha coz ive missed the event last year so yah hehe
    If all you want is a cool ground effect, wait a few weeks till the full mythic glintstone set is released. If you wearing all four items, it gives an effect on the ground. No what would be really awesome is if sts could release the last glintstone item at the start of the Halloween event, and the platinum tier prize be that last mythic item. Or the next glintstone item you have to craft... ik this is just wishful thinking xD but it would be great. I'm praying that the whole para mistake isn't repeated again. If it is, I might have to quit AL... glhf guys!

Something has to be liked to be valuable...
    But to be loved you have to be PRICELESS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Say no to para gems nd yes to para jewels non-tradable bt removable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeldarbroz View Post
    If all you want is a cool ground effect, wait a few weeks till the full mythic glintstone set is released. If you wearing all four items, it gives an effect on the ground. No what would be really awesome is if sts could release the last glintstone item at the start of the Halloween event, and the platinum tier prize be that last mythic item. Or the next glintstone item you have to craft... ik this is just wishful thinking xD but it would be great. I'm praying that the whole para mistake isn't repeated again. If it is, I might have to quit AL... glhf guys!
    I dont want those aura that will kill me in elites unlike paras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Hw abt a token purchasable recipe to craft para jewels during event, ingredients hard to obtain bt r tradable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Oh, yeah I like the idea of giving a noble gem according to class.. Didn't think of that.. +1 to that, thanks everyone for your opinions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

idk but if yes wat would the colour or para gem be this time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

It's not good to have them again cz there is already a lot of people who habe para and if they release it again most of them will get one and the whole PvP will be collapsed so instead. Of para let's have some other gem or jewel which would increase dps,hpand others

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk