Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: STS inadvertently causing ingame 'Classism' in PVE and

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Your not really asking, because you been repeating yourself so often in so many threads about the same thing. STS already heard you, you don't have to say it over 10+ time.

It's sounds more like nagging IMO.
    A lot of tank friends already gave up and quit or turned into unhappy rogues. your blunt misrepresentation of other peoples suggestions surly is not helping to balance classes again. Also STS has very capable Spokespersons to voice their own opinion on this matter.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I didn't quit but but my tiny smurf is N1 ATM.

Over 2 Years we got this Issue more or less. And I wish I could charge my cash back for spending 250k Platinum only for my warrior.

Seriously, can we stop buying platinum untill sts deserves our cash for a fair and clean product?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    A lot of tank friends already gave up and quit or turned into unhappy rogues. your blunt misrepresentation of other peoples suggestions surly is not helping to balance classes again. Also STS has very capable Spokespersons to voice their own opinion on this matter.
    Reread his comments over and over again. It seems like every few days, he said the same thing. And Carapace and Remiem already said it in other topics.

It's like a count down that he does, and he expect an answer to his questions that has already been answer.

It sounds more like a little kid asking for the same thing over and over again until he get what he wants. (Or a nagging, you know what)

So, let the Devs absorb all the comments and wait and see.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Reread his comments over and over again. It seems like every few days, he said the same thing. And Carapace and Remiem already said it in other topics.

It's like a count down that he does, and he expect an answer to his questions that has already been answer.

It sounds more like a little kid asking for the same thing over and over again until he get what he wants. (Or a nagging, you know what)

So, let the Devs absorb all the comments and wait and see.
    I was just wondering. How much Hater-Aid do you drink a day?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

i recommend you read many, many more comments on this forum. there's still hope you learn how to transport information in your own comments, cite properly and share your opinions and ideas in a constructive way instead of just smearing and derailing other players useful threads.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moxin View Post
    These new jewel elixirs were another lame joke on the warrior class. The jewel drop is dependant on DoT resulting in ridiculously different rates of drop for the three classes .does STS even remember that AL has a warrior class running around basically carrying handbags? A whole thread filled with a lot solid ideas that has been on the front page of forums for weeks now and no dev has bothered to even comment on it instead they keep launching content specifically designed to give warriors the short end of the stick. How is it fair that one class gets 3 damaged jewels per elixir while another class loots 27 with the same elixir? If this isn't classism I don't know what is.

I agree with what everyone is saying. I quote you Mox, simply to say, miss you bro.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You complain too much.

Bottom line is...

A party of Rogs will ALWAYS do more dam than if there's a war or mage in the group. Even if there's buffs or fixes to the War class.

If players want fast runs...they will always chose a rog over a war...PERIOD.

There is NO WAY and i mean NO WAY STS will buff wars to do similar dam to a Rog.
    No warrior who understands his class asks for more damage. Most of us are looking for a jugg fix so that mobs/rogues aren't embarrassing us in elite/pvp and possibly vb/ jugg giving an overall buff to party that speeds up runs through stun immunity and crit and damage buffs or any of the great suggestions on this thread. I think holding aggro shouldn't be a problem if u use the new mythic aegis with windmill cs jugg and horn but with the pitiful armour most warriors have be careful what u wish for. All tanks want is pve relevance and we shouldn't have to keep 'nagging' to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I agree with what everyone is saying. I quote you Mox, simply to say, miss you bro.
    Hope ur good and wrecking pvp krit I'm around bro trying to do the impossible mythic set grind -.-

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moxin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

-Only class with no representation on timed run on any lvl
    -Only class never invited to a elite
    -Only class tht isn't a 'vs class'
    -Only class tht isn't able to solo content
    -Only class tht has two different weapons almost every other season making them choose whether to pvp or pve
    -Only class whose ctf and tdm lb is almost completly filled with lvl 7 dummy farmer
    -Only class whose jugg skill has been faulty at endgame for 2 seasons

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moxin View Post
    No warrior who understands his class asks for more damage. Most of us are looking for a jugg fix so that mobs/rogues aren't embarrassing us in elite/pvp and possibly vb/ jugg giving an overall buff to party that speeds up runs through stun immunity and crit and damage buffs or any of the great suggestions on this thread. I think holding aggro shouldn't be a problem if u use the new mythic aegis with windmill cs jugg and horn but with the pitiful armour most warriors have be careful what u wish for. All tanks want is pve relevance and we shouldn't have to keep 'nagging' to get it.

Hope ur good and wrecking pvp krit I'm around bro trying to do the impossible mythic set grind -.-
    Our skills with more dmg will still not match a rogue, pve wise, we need those party buffs as u said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Our skills with more dmg will still not match a rogue, pve wise, we need those party buffs as u said.
    I agree with you every class has a heal might as well give tanks some damage so can atleast pretend to contribute.