Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cakes problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amborion View Post
    jewels suck so let them drop like rain. instead of nerf the large cakes take out the useles jewels and bring back our beloved gems. parastonessss for lifffeee
    I don't wanna go off topic but yeah I totally agree with this,gems were a lot better time is still there sts plz remove jewels!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yes I know .
    Sts really disappointed me and ofc also my friends :/
    Winter Event is coming !

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Amborion View Post
    jewels suck so let them drop like rain. instead of nerf the large cakes take out the useles jewels and bring back our beloved gems. parastonessss for lifffeee
    #NeverTooLateToBringBackGems <3 agree

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sts should bring back para gems instead of sns atleast there isn't requirement of luck to loot para....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Sigh, another one of these pointless threads. Paras are gone, get over jt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This doesn't introduce any new gold into the economy and has a risk of it's own. It's fine, IMO..and for the record, I don't touch these as the jewel market bubble is very finite and prone to bursting if too many people do these large cakes. I do not want to be burned with an inventory full of jewels that I would have to sell at bargain prices when the bubble does burst...
    Do you understand the term bubble bursting? Lol this makes me laugh, lemme explain to u, bubble only bursts when people realise that they have invested in something when there is a fake demand for a good, when the fake demand is higher than actual demand and eventually many people finds out and starts selling off their stuff thats when the bubble burst. Let me ask you, will you ever stop needing jewels? maybe if everyone starts getting noble jewels then what u foresee will happen, but THINK realistically, are the jewels obtained from the cakes able to craft noble jewels for every single soul in this game? don't exaggerate things over here

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lopezman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Sigh, another one of these pointless threads. Paras are gone, get over jt
    Para gems?? Stop derailing. My thread is not about para gems lmao. Please read before jumping to a conclusion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

para to op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Damn leave at least the jewels as it is.

It's enough that the cheaters first exploited the mistake of STS (tradable cakes and extra small cake) and then ranted about inflation. Of course only after they got their millions, SnS etc. Let the average players enjoy at least what's left from the event.

Would the cakes be intradable, many "pros" would have to farm, oh my God!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lopezman View Post
    Do you understand the term bubble bursting? Lol this makes me laugh, lemme explain to u, bubble only bursts when people realise that they have invested in something when there is a fake demand for a good, when the fake demand is higher than actual demand and eventually many people finds out and starts selling off their stuff thats when the bubble burst. Let me ask you, will you ever stop needing jewels? maybe if everyone starts getting noble jewels then what u foresee will happen, but THINK realistically, are the jewels obtained from the cakes able to craft noble jewels for every single soul in this game? don't exaggerate things over here
    An economic bubble (sometimes referred to as a speculative bubble, a market bubble, a price bubble, a financial bubble, a speculative mania or a balloon) is trade in an asset at a price or price range that strongly deviates from the corresponding asset's intrinsic value. It could also be described as a situation in which asset prices appear to be based on implausible or inconsistent views about the future.

Yes, I'm aware of what it is...and it's happening already. Nobles have dropped from 10M to 6M and will continue to go further down. If anyone has spammed these large cakes, they would realize how slow the jewels sell and if masses did it, the jewel market would crash. So, if weak jewels drop like crazy from large cakes (which, from my experience they have) then how long do you think the price of jewels will last? Weak Finesse Jewels were previously at 50K, now they go for 30-35k.
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-17-2015 at 11:19 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Bring back para gem!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by i am judge View Post
    I don't wanna go off topic but yeah I totally agree with this,gems were a lot better time is still there sts plz remove jewels!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    #NeverTooLateToBringBackGems <3 agree

<Forgiveness>
    Quote Originally Posted by i am judge View Post
    Sts should bring back para gems instead of sns atleast there isn't requirement of luck to loot para....
    Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Para gems?? Stop derailing. My thread is not about para gems lmao. Please read before jumping to a conclusion.
    I was responding to those people. Why dont u actually read all the posts on the thread before making blatant accusations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Sorry, but there's no need to nerf large cakes. Jewels are still too high in value and this will help bring the market more in line to to where it should be. The endless crafting of cakes and jewels and the fact that inventory space is taken up helps make the large cakes less attractive to players looking to exploit what's supposed to be a celebration.

I scarcely blame them for not properly considering it, but STS should have anticipated that the dark underbelly of AL would take full advantage of the situation. Next time I suggest placing a time limit on opening cakes, like 1-3 minutes between each type of cake. That would probably be enough to reduce the rate of abuse to a slow crawl while still allowing the party to go on.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,909 Posts

I think we've said all that needs to be said here. Thanks for the feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com