Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: AL 3rd Birthday Event Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Just to enlighten everyone, sts doesn't test at least 90% of their content. The content they do test is new maps/event bosses, and they use "/killall" to test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

*takes out popcorn*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Update aftermath

It was a pretty unprofessional of STG to make this update a 'HOT FIX', after all this event has been going on for 5 days. Trust STG to ruin what could have potentially been the best event of 2015.

I think it's only fair that the community is compensated by throwing us X2 mythic and arcane weekend after the event cool down.
    What do you guys think?

ALSO I don't think it is right of STS saying we are exploiting this because it wasn't a bug of any sort LOL we were just making the most of what you are giving us, without the medium cakes I don't believe anyone would want to create cakes for the time frame you have set us (9 days?)
    Last edited by Dart; 11-16-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I think it was great while it lasted, but the aftermath of a week of the exploitation of medium cakes could've been catastrophic.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Default STS Peace offering for the Community

Now that AL's 3rd was a great disappointing event (Again) Make this peace offering by making this events after this one

1-Dragkin Teeth 2x weekend
    2-Orc Intact Fangs 2x weekend
    3-Legionnaires Insignia's 2x weekend
    4-Vials 2x weekend
    5-Arcane Fossil 2x weekend
    6-Jewels 2x weekend
    7-Arcane Parchment 2x weekend
    8-Planar Essence 2x weekend
    Choose any of this events but only one since there are insane amounts of golds right now make this event so we can have something we can spend our golds with and this items are the only things valuable in game to farm with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Now that AL's 3rd was a great disappointing event (Again) Make this peace offering by making this events after this one

1-Dragkin Teeth 2x weekend
    2-Orc Intact Fangs 2x weekend
    3-Legionnaires Insignia's 2x weekend
    4-Vials 2x weekend
    5-Arcane Fossil 2x weekend
    6-Jewels 2x weekend
    7-Arcane Parchment 2x weekend
    8-Planar Essence 2x weekend
    Choose any of this events but only one since there are insane amounts of golds right now make this event so we can have something we can spend our golds with and this items are the only things valuable in game to farm with.
    STG gave you the best farming opportunity ever for five days. Why do they have to apologize? I'm really dumbfounded by the reaction of the community.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yea they should bring back beta test servers for major events or even have a team of testers in their headquarters honestly they must make so much money from this game its time for them to invest into the players to make this game grow more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

I hope sts will start testing content before releasing. It is a great surprise that they didn't see how it was exploitable. It took a lot of players literally 5 mins to figure it out. Maybe test servers should be returned. Worst part is that some of the cakes are still bugged. It seems lately that bugs in events don't get fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

So we had a petition earlier , now we have a peace offerer and somehow ain't enough. I could make a thread " I'm going to jump from the third floor if you don't revert the fix" .

Now being serious, time to move on... Life goes on !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    STG gave you the best farming opportunity ever for five days. Why do they have to apologize? I'm really dumbfounded by the reaction of the community.
    For the hoarders and exploiters that is but for those who play fair and don't cheat no bots,no multiple accounts,devices F2p players only one toon farming cakes etc.. they hardly make a profit at all it's those cheaters who gained from this event

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hey everyone,

I've moved and merged several threads from the GD to here. Please keep it to one thread since having multiple threads can unnecessarily clutter the boards. As always, please keep the feedback constructive and in line of the rules. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    So we had a petition earlier , now we have a peace offerer and somehow ain't enough. I could make a thread " I'm going to jump from the third floor if you don't revert the fix" .

Now being serious, time to move on... Life goes on !
    The thing is they made the fix halfway through the event if they fixed it right after the 1st or 2nd day right away there will be no issue at all, but they waited until monday buts its way too late the damage had been done that's the reason the community got angry specially for those who play fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Crashed the economy...

Wow! This event has effectively cut our wealth in half. With the massive influx of capital they have doubled the prices and cut our hard earned wealth into threads. I wonder why they chose to do this? Basic economy teaches that inflation running rampant destroys the middle class and does no good to anyone. Way to go spacetime games....
    I earned a million in one day, but farther away from my goals than ever.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Let's not forget half of the community lost out on this update. Weekend crowd=winners

Weekday crows=losers.

Oh while I'm at it let's shine the limelight on our almighty developers who continue to flaunt their omnipotency by reverting on their word and thereby compromising their integrity. What was supposed to be 12-19 is now 12-16. So yes people who play on certain days of the week which the update is no longer taking place are the real winners,and these players will MOST probably be rage quitting AL. Since they are going to have to go into cerebus jaws and back to get the amount of gold the "active community" got from the past few days.
    Wait..what?? You mean the event now ends on 16th instead of 19th???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Simple economics folks. Too much gold chasing too few goods.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

the real problem wasn't the abuse of opening between alts

the real problem was releasing 15k and a potentially additional 7.5k every time someone popped a medium
    and combined with a rate of 10 slices per minutes per player (each slice had potential to worth around 2k each...)

if sts failed to realize this real root of the problem, i'm afraid they will repeat the same mistake (or again, could be intended, to make next new item priced higher)
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    the real problem wasn't the abuse of opening between alts

the real problem was releasing 15k and a potentially additional 7.5k every time someone popped a medium
    and combined with a rate of 10 slices per minutes per player (each slice had potential to worth around 2k each...)

if sts failed to realize this real root of the problem, i'm afraid they will repeat the same mistake (or again, could be intended, to make next new item priced higher)
    Couldn't agree more.

To everyone complaining about people using multiple device/pc: what's the difference between opening 30 cake yourself and open 10 each with your friends? You get the same amount and less effort to get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Its funny how sts handles things by merging random threads and put it in a different forum section which nobody cares hoping everyone will just forget, like the darkside of the moon ignoring and making a robotic response to almost all their events mistakes and not apologizing to the community for their unprofessional approach. Always ignoring and only listens to a selected few (Who ever spends in their games the most) even a not so popular forumer will have a valid reason with a constructive comments obviously STS will mostly gets ignored, only a few from sts team have got the balls to reply and interact with the community. Typical reply from a sts personnel would be only mostly ONE just to say a dev/mod etc.. have replied to the said thread but if you're one of those selected few *cough* *cough* *cough* i won't point fingers at anyone you know who you are (somewhere out there lelz) you will get insane amounts of reply it's like your on facebook messenger or any other messaging apps, talk about obvious favoritism haha that they always shamefully denies lol. Until a couple of days,months years (if they wouldn't redeem themselves after this event disaster) sts hoping community would forget this disaster (no they won't it will be forever in your record) i doubt they would last longer if they keep on repeating their mistakes over and over trust me more and more will keep on quitting al or any other sts games if this keeps on repeating the path to DOOM is at glance 2015 winter event is their last chance to redeem themselves i won't jinx it so banana mania to calm you down

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Its funny how sts handles things by merging random threads and put it in a different forum section which nobody cares hoping everyone will just forget, like the darkside of the moon ignoring and making a robotic response to almost all their events mistakes and not apologizing to the community for their unprofessional approach. Always ignoring and only listens to a selected few (Who ever spends in their games the most) even a not so popular forumer will have a valid reason with a constructive comments obviously STS will mostly gets ignored, only a few from sts team have got the balls to reply and interact with the community. Typical reply from a sts personnel would be only mostly ONE just to say a dev/mod etc.. have replied to the said thread but if you're one of those selected few *cough* *cough* *cough* i won't point fingers at anyone you know who you are (somewhere out there lelz) you will get insane amounts of reply it's like your on facebook messenger or any other messaging apps, talk about obvious favoritism haha that they always shamefully denies lol. Until a couple of days,months years (if they wouldn't redeem themselves after this event disaster) sts hoping community would forget this disaster (no they won't it will be forever in your record) i doubt they would last longer if they keep on repeating their mistakes over and over trust me more and more will keep on quitting al or any other sts games if this keeps on repeating the path to DOOM is at glance 2015 winter event is their last chance to redeem themselves i won't jinx it so banana mania to calm you down
    Couldn't say it better

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

no ankhs / respec scrolls inside any of the cakes?

this two things not only help new players for trying skills/build, but also helped end game farming, and switching to pvp/pve build..., yet you opt for giving troublesome gold...

i hope these two will included again in the next similar events like this
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post: