Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
1) Although it is recent, the merge with Fnord and Alterra is giving this game unbelievable lag. Not only in PVP, but also in games, no it isn't my wifi. My ping is good, even friends have noticed lag since then.
Yes, frame rate is our top concern for the next client update.

2) The crashing! I have posted another forum about this, but I thought I might as well add it to the list:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ashing-or-what
Should be fixed. We had server downtime scheduled, plus an emergency fix. From your perspective, the server should haveonly gone down twice yesterday.

3) Town needs more to things to do (although this isn't a "problem" but just gets boring). Like a bank, more merchants (like that cell stuff that have stuff that hasn't been selling and makes them discount price)
On the list.

4) All of the people in town spamming and selling stuff. Although this might be hard to stop, but can't there be a message board type of thing that they go to, to post what they are selling. I know that this won't completely stop them, but it should stop some of it, if not, most of it.
We'll add a quickchat cooldown for 1.2.1.

Edit: For #3 we should have an online unwanted items board. Where people post unwanted items and anyone can take them. There should be a limit like 3 items a day or so (I have proposed this idea before)
Auction house is on the list.

-ALS