Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: order and chaos online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default order and chaos online

Just saw a trailer for a new mmorpg from game loft on its way, a complete rip off of warcraft by the looks of things. Could be a big threat to pl, I know pl has lost its magic for me now. I hate game loft but it does look tempting

Would a wow clone pull you away from pl?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It really depends on how well its plays I don't care much about graphics as long as the game is fun. And PL has achieved that.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tbh, any MMORPG after WoW looks like a clone, but doesn't mean they're a clone at all. WoW covers all areas of RPGing, and is one of the most versatile games in the RPG world, hence why it is hard to make an RPg without looking like a clone.

Is Chaos Online for Androids/IPhones? Cause if not, I really don't think it's a threat at all.
    You may call me Jess
    Quote Originally Posted by Caire-boo View Post
    Perhaps SpacetimeStudios could introduce a buskers corner with instruments for the beggars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Australia View Post
    Tbh, any MMORPG after WoW looks like a clone, but doesn't mean they're a clone at all. WoW covers all areas of RPGing, and is one of the most versatile games in the RPG world, hence why it is hard to make an RPg without looking like a clone.

Is Chaos Online for Androids/IPhones? Cause if not, I really don't think it's a threat at all.
    You have to see gameloft's games almost all of them are complete rip-offs other games. They have a Zelda, Uncharted, Halo Clones and forgot others. Its their specialty to clone other games.

never mind what I wrote before, they make games for android too so thats a possibility

http://www.gameloft.com/download-games/android-games/
    Last edited by Echelong; 03-17-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Made a thread about this allready I have a link in it for the trailer it looks very good if you paus it at certan points it reveals Alot about the game

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Original thread is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...lone-MMORPG%29

We agree, it does look very cool! And we're big WoW fans too
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com