Thread: Crafting slain kings weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Crafting slain kings weapons

Hello, hope someone can help me with this I've tried looking through the search option but couldn't find any help there.
    The problem is I have the recipe for the slain king axe weapon but nothing is showing up in my crafting section.
    Do I need to talk to a npc or do something first before I can even see how to craft it. I have tried everything I can think of and am all out of ideas. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

The recipe for the legendary slain king weapon? For me i could see in my crafting section tho.. Yours bugged?..or just reload the game itself.

- Living in a delusional state -

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dopemonkey View Post
    Hello, hope someone can help me with this I've tried looking through the search option but couldn't find any help there.
    The problem is I have the recipe for the slain king axe weapon but nothing is showing up in my crafting section.
    Do I need to talk to a npc or do something first before I can even see how to craft it. I have tried everything I can think of and am all out of ideas. Thanks.
    Might possibly be a bug.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah maybe. I have seen a few posts with the same problem but no answers or anything of any real help. Just a bit annoying really. Thsnks though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

You have to have at least one of the ingredients for it to show up I think. Are you trying to craft the final axe without the legendary slain weapons, which are the ingredients?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

To be honest I don't really know, I just got the recipe for 50 orc tags now have no idea about ingredients or anything as there is no help in the game or any instructions as to crafting it.
    So I need the legendary slain king axe to craft a slain king axe? Any idea about the other ingredients needed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

To be honest I don't really know, I just got the recipe for 50 orc tags now have no idea about ingredients or anything as there is no help in the game or any instructions as to crafting it.
    So I need the legendary slain king axe to craft a slain king axe? Any idea about the other ingredients needed?
    There is a recipe for each level. You need at least one slain king's bloodthirsty axe for the slain king's soul etched axe to show up. I think the recipe requires three bloodthirsty axes and a certain number of Orc spirits.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    There is a recipe for each level. You need at least one slain king's bloodthirsty axe for the slain king's soul etched axe to show up. I think the recipe requires three bloodthirsty axes and a certain number of Orc spirits.
    Ok that sounds good, I'm expecting it to be more bother than its worth to craft it but I'm a sucker like that. Cheers