Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: eCONOMY

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

To increase and not make items not be reduced like last year is to make items be farmable , you might ask yourself why? Why, the reason why is cause if you make things harder to obtain it will increase the price for that object and probaly the person can make money out of , the thing that happen last year is that mostly all the weapons and eggs were looted with platinum which makes all arcane,mythics lootable to any player who plays arcane legends, let's go back to the time kershal and maul came out they were like around 50m+ why? Cause they were hard to obtain , nekro was 15m+ or more I think idk but why? It was hard to obtain let's see the pet shade this pet is one of the hardest to obtain ! Do you see it in auc?? Barely! Why? Its not platnuim obtainable this pet still has it price since the start , SnS this pet was sold for 200m before it went to egg extinction why? It was only obtained in leaderboard , till this year where sts made it obtainable my friend bought one yesterday for 10mil....imagine that....10MIL!!!!!!! From 200m to 10m and that's not all its still going down, OK now arcane weapons this year ok I remember the day the weapons came out 4 days ago the same day the daggers hit 8mil and others to 8m-20m but there still reducing down probably in a week or 2 they probably hit 3-5m the thing I'm tryna say is that let's make items be hard to obtain not easy to obtain!
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    There are two parties to be blamed for the prices of brood locks:
    1. Ppl who hoarded then made noise on the forum
    2. STS actually listening to the ppl in 1 above & bringing back the recipes.
    The fools who made noise to reinstate the recipes are the same ones complaining about the prices now.
    There were a couple of us on the forum who were totally against bringing back those recipes because of exactly this particular reason. It was obvious that there were 1000s of recipes floating out there & it was never a good idea to bring it back. A total price crash was anticipated if brought back & its exactly what has happened.
    Lol.
    I was one who "made noise" on forums to bring those recipes back.

BUT I am NOT complaining about prices (yes, I have few hundred recipes left).

Price dropped because of new items in the "un-time-capsuled" Locked Ren'gols.

Meanwhile I would like to comment the "hyper strong" deflation:
    WHY this happens (economically)?
    Because 80-99% of players cannot afford these good things, meanwhile the top 1-20% (partially including me) do not need another Arcane ring/Maridos/Fervor bow etc.

It is natural that money (gold) is flowing and concentrating in top 0.1% hands (they loose the most gold due to this).

I suggest to put more gold to the "poor"s hands. They will have money to buy mediocre things, mediocre players will able to buy good things....
    SO good things price will not drop SOO dramatically AND new arcane prices will be like Arcane.

HOW?
    Eg: I suggest to have a 10x "liquidating" week. I mean every crap (now 3-20 gold) would be 30-200 gold reward for liquidate. Then we can see.
    OR somehow reward the daily login/or put more gold to the Wandering Ministrels chest at the end of the daily.

The real target: put a gold injecton to the economy - if possible put lower amount to the widest possible amount of players.

That was my 2 cents.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SM-G903F-el

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lol, the price didn't drop of brood due to too many recipes. The price dropped on brood because the weapons that come from those crates are no longer needed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Lol, the price didn't drop of brood due to too many recipes. The price dropped on brood because the weapons that come from those crates are no longer needed.
    ... more precisely the value of the Brood Locked loot dropped - so the Brood Locked price dropped as well.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vfreakhun View Post
    Lol.
    I was one who "made noise" on forums to bring those recipes back.

BUT I am NOT complaining about prices (yes, I have few hundred recipes left).

Price dropped because of new items in the "un-time-capsuled" Locked Ren'gols.

Meanwhile I would like to comment the "hyper strong" deflation:
    WHY this happens (economically)?
    Because 80-99% of players cannot afford these good things, meanwhile the top 1-20% (partially including me) do not need another Arcane ring/Maridos/Fervor bow etc.

It is natural that money (gold) is flowing and concentrating in top 0.1% hands (they loose the most gold due to this).

I suggest to put more gold to the "poor"s hands. They will have money to buy mediocre things, mediocre players will able to buy good things....
    SO good things price will not drop SOO dramatically AND new arcane prices will be like Arcane.

HOW?
    Eg: I suggest to have a 10x "liquidating" week. I mean every crap (now 3-20 gold) would be 30-200 gold reward for liquidate. Then we can see.
    OR somehow reward the daily login/or put more gold to the Wandering Ministrels chest at the end of the daily.

The real target: put a gold injecton to the economy - if possible put lower amount to the widest possible amount of players.

That was my 2 cents.

Yes I love this idea like back in pocket legends everyone I farmed for 3 runs with all the items I had I made 20k+ this is really useful especially when running km3! Cause on arcane legends for new people money is hard to get especially me when I started I had to buy platinum to make money -.- ������
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

The arcanes were only released as the next step to phasing out para/eye gems for the coming expansion.

I would not hold onto these weapons for too long.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

You are 100% sure, its arcanes items, not legendarys, good time ago se farm Legends items and sell for good price, see now, what make in game ? Drop lockeds ? Nome item good to farm in maps, good times in planar, eggs and items like in time magma come in game, now all from locked, in first day 15 m days later its -5m, i bought 1 dagger for 4.5 m, its arcanes items, not Legends or mythics, waiting a lot for a new Arc weapon... You 100% Sure.

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Whether arcane weapons were released or not, brood locks were gonna fail eventually. There are just too many brood locks out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    Well I have told about the release time of arcane weapons were wrong in general discussion before. When there was so many things to upgrade in first place, we got an upgrade about most recent items-> fresh mythics weapons are dead -> People opened massive lockeds to obtain arcane weapons-> sns price and other arcane pets drops with it-> price drops on everything. Im not even counting the cost of upgrading with discontinued powerful gems. you also lost with short life mythics
    Wait there is more, 56 cap coming how long do you think lvl 46 weapons could last? hmm that explains the cheapness.

Anyway my point being release after release about same stuff causing this mess. its not balanced progress.
    I agree with this, I think that the new arcanes being released now at lvl 46 was a shame and I wasn't expecting them until nearer/or with the new cap but this has definitely been done for a reason. With us being told that the expansion is looking to be released in spring (around 8weeks or over?) and the fact that the new level cap will infact be 56 and not 51, it does make me wonder why I am getting myself so bothered about wether I should try to sell my bow or para ring for next to nothing to then buy a pair of daggers that will also most likely be worth next to nothing in just a few weeks, not including the fact that we are currently waiting for these daggers to be buffed without any idea of if the buff will be beneficial enough to make them worthy or how that will impact the price of the daggers themselves and the glintstone mythic bows. I feel like the AH has been at a stand still today, nobody knows wether to put their bow up for sale, nobody knows wether to buy said bow for sale and everyone is wondering and waiting to see if all the daggers that disappeared from the ah are going to re-appear after the buff at twice the price Regardless of all this I cant help but wonder how these daggers are going to compare to 56 legendary weapons...let alone the new mythics that we will all expect to see with the next event (surely we can hope to see lvl 56 or if not 51 mythics?) The more I think about it all the more I wonder if the best thing to do is just sell absolutely everything and come back in a couple of months when the expansion is here and hopefully things are more settled/balanced. I feel right now we have a situation of lots of weapons being released at once to try to counteract the issues of eyes and paras before the new cap and a very slow/non-existent progression of helms and armors to create "balance", unfortunately what IS being created is a lack of wanting to invest in anything and with the most recent events a feeling of disappointment at yet again more gears with different names/appearances but the same stats :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Know i think the reason of market crash is variety. Each class have many options already and already many unsolds are there for sale in this situation lock opening events arcane weapons push economy to blackwhole.
    I am trying to show availability..

WARRIORS::
    Arcane Maul
    Bulwarks X2 KINDS
    Bonesaw
    Glint Aegis X4 KINDS
    Glinst Maul X4 KINDS
    Arcane sword

ROGUE::
    Old arcane blades
    Elon/frost bow X2 KINDS
    Goulish blades
    Glint blades X4 KINDS
    Glint bow X4 KINDS
    Hunter Arcane Blades

MAGE::
    Kershal
    Elon/frost gun X2 KINDS
    Glint gun X 4 KINDS
    Glint staff X4 KINDS
    Arcane staff

Variety made the decision hard and availability is more and nore and more day by day. And threat of all useless at 56 cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xZauiflele View Post
    Know i think the reason of market crash is variety. Each class have many options already and already many unsolds are there for sale in this situation lock opening events arcane weapons push economy to blackwhole.
    I am trying to show availability..

WARRIORS::
    Arcane Maul
    Bulwarks X2 KINDS
    Bonesaw
    Glint Aegis X4 KINDS
    Glinst Maul X4 KINDS
    Arcane sword

ROGUE::
    Nefarious Hook
    Elon/frost bow X2 KINDS
    Goulish blades
    Glint blades X4 KINDS
    Glint bow X4 KINDS
    Hunter Arcane Blades

MAGE::
    Kershal
    Elon/frost gun X2 KINDS
    Scythe
    Glint gun X 4 KINDS
    Glint staff X4 KINDS
    Arcane staff

Variety made the decision hard and availability is more and nore and more day by day. And threat of all useless at 56 cap.
    you're missing this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Just wait 2 years and the prices will go down. I can now finally buy my dream lunar pendant and blood ruby ring at a great price now.

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by raxaxic View Post
    Just wait 2 years and the prices will go down. I can now finally buy my dream lunar pendant and blood ruby ring at a great price now.
    So true
    Don't need wait 2 years. Just more plat sale , more new things at same time from lockeds and time will be reduced to 50% mate!

<Forgiveness>

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

IMO the biggest reason why the market crashed is because of the 4 consecutive events that is all about plat and lock...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Whether arcane weapons were released or not, brood locks were gonna fail eventually. There are just too many brood locks out there.
    I think are many more brood recipes in everyone inventory than brood crates in game.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Some Reasons for unstable economy:
    1.MORE PLAYERS=>MORE LOCK OPENERS=>MORE PPL CAN HAVE GOOD DROP=>MORE SUPPLIES=>LESSER PRICES.
    2.GREEDINESS(DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN YOU NEW IT, ITS HAPPENING EVERYDAY.)
    3.HOARDING=>ITEMS WILL HAVE HIGHER PRICE=>HOARDERS WILL SHOW OFF=>DEFLATION.
    How To Prevent:
    1.CONTINUE GREEDINESS=>LESSER PLAYERS=>LESSER LOCK OPENERS=>LESSER PPL WILL DROP GOOD ITEMS=>LESSER SUPPLY=>HIGHER PRICE(BUT THIS DEPENDS IF ITEM WILL HAVE GOOD DEMANDS.)

THIS IS JUST FOR ME.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

I feel your pain, but that isn't STS' attitude. STS isn't out to destroy your investments, they are attempting to keep the game going. A healthy game is a dynamic game, meaning the game must change on a frequent basis or risk stagnation. That change affects the economy in many ways and can lead to dramatic price shifts. Like in the real world economy, there are no guarantees.

However, STS knows they must also ensure a minimum level of economic stability. They do NOT want you to take heavy losses. To them, a happy player happily spends money on the game. Why would they want you to be unhappy? They don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Wow! First, and always, thank you all for the feedback. It is always encouraging that you, our community, are so open and clear with your concerns, feedback and suggestions. One of the goals that we set last year was to release more content to our players more often. This started with the event system last year, and now continues with smaller expansions (3 maps vs. 5) being released more often, rather than larger expansions further apart.

The Tindirin and Ren'gol expansions were released over a year apart, which meant that your power items kept their value for much longer--but there was much less to do in game and players found themselves *gasp* BORED in a game that they love so much, because of lack of progression. That's no good. Of course, all players are different and will progress at different rates, but the aim of our current release schedule is to keep the game progression lively while offering steady and predictable increase in the power curve.

The next expansion--a 10 level increase--does seem large and is definitely the biggest one we've had so far, but it is in line with the itemization plan that we laid out back in the beginning of 2015 that has contributed to a more sustainable power curve, a steadier secondary market (CS), and ultimately, the ability for the game to continue to grow and expand!

As always, keep the feedback coming and we'll be releasing more info on what more you can expect in the next expansion in the coming weeks--there's a TON of goodies coming your way.
    Last edited by Niixed; 02-09-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Predicting prices is one of the things you must do in AL and that's nice , makes you think a little XD , If you play long enough you will see that sts does this a lot , release an item and then buff/nerf it , and that usually affects its value a lot ( like fixing the stun bug for arc maul ) Don't buy expensive items right after the update , wait some time and you will save gold , problem solved Xd

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Also , why aren't you happy that items are easy to obtain ? It's not right when plat users have a huge advantage over the free players . also , how tf is buying an item with plat hard? Just confirm your credit card number and there you go , didn't even have to run one map , if you want items that are hard to obtain , you can always get the glind armor set ,

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Also , why aren't you happy that items are easy to obtain ? It's not right when plat users have a huge advantage over the free players . also , how tf is buying an item with plat hard? Just confirm your credit card number and there you go , didn't even have to run one map , if you want items that are hard to obtain , you can always get the glind armor set ,
    Not everybody wanna spend real money on game. And not everybody even can spend.

<Forgiveness>