As per requested by Justg
** * So I have read that guilds are going to be a big highlight in one of the upcomming updates. There are several important features, that I want to suggest, the first will be a guild bank. This is a feature a good amount of MMOs do not have, And frankly should, becuase with a shared bank, the guild will truly have to trust one another when it comes to loot sharing, and fundraising for guild upgrades(which i will mention latter), among other things you can do with it, such as, guild held prizes and events.

** *Along with the guild bank, it is abosolutely neccesary for a guild bank password. Which the leader can set and change, an give out to trusted members, and to be fair to the other members, there will be a "access" feature available to leaders an maybe sub leaders, where they have the power to allow a member a one time password free access to the bank. The guild leader can take out what the member isn't suppose to take, and leave what he needs, and let him take it, instead of meeting up and trading.

** * *Along with the ability to add gold and items into the guild bank, the guild leader should be able to set a tax rate on the transactions of guild members. This percentage would not exceed 10%, as to not be abused for personal gains. How this would work is, every time a player within the guild( including leader) recieved gold such as selling an item to another player, or npc, a percentage ( set by the leader) of that gold would be deducted from the player, and transfered into the bank. This would eliminate the problem of players who are "cheap" and are only in the guild for personal benefits.

** * *To further synergize with the guild bank system, as well as to add a much needed gold sink to the game, I think a guild Towne should be available as a purchasable upgrade. Setting the price moderaty high such at 500,000 gold for one towne(with a max of say 3?) the game would automaticly host a towne for the said guild, and it would be there permanently.*

** * *This special towne can either be accessed by the public, or be locked with a password, where only non guild members who know the password can get in, or guild members, who can automaticly get in without the request of a password. Locking and unlocking can be performed by all guild members( or only leaders and vice, I'm not sure). Additionally, all guild members have the power to kick non guild members out of the towne, while only vice and leader have the power to kick members.*

** * I believe this would be a huge gold sink for the game, as well as providing a space for private discussions, guild meetings, organizing runs and groups, or simply hanging out. This social aspect is what PL needs right now, since from experience, I forget 99% of the people i meet from pick up groups, not to mention, I don't think anyone have said a word in most games.*

** * Thank you for reading through my wall of text, may your eyes pardon my horrific formatting and abysmal grammar.*

-Adv