Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
I quit. Not only did I just buy 6 eye gems. Not too much you know, only 42m for them. You double the jewel drop across arlor? So what could be a similar value trade off in practical gold just got cut in half? So I lose 21m on my purchase? Sorry guys. You did this with nekro. Bought for 58. Fine with depreciation. Available for crate tokens. Worthless. I've always been happy to pay a premium for initial advantage. This is going too far. Remiem, y'all messed up this time. And will prob lose one of your best paying customers. Nobody respond to my useless Mage gear thread. It's ok. But this feels like stealing. And when you talking about class balance pls mention mages. Rogues still have more armor than Mage. What do Mage have better than rogue and tank besides mana and ability to give mana. Pls sts, tell me more about class balance. Maybe I should just donate my gold and items back to you. Mages good in clash. It's a made up bastardized version of ctf. Not even real as far as you devs are concerns. Whatever. Tired of getting screwed over.

-Papa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will get 8 different noble jewels with 1 eye. I dont see u losing anything. You get more gold O_o...