Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
1.Tanks are not that desirable in Pve. Maybe in PvP but not Pve

2. Sorcerer crit needs to stay the way it is or better yet give a slight buff. I don't really know why this was suggested as sorcerer crit is very low. Those that have high crits are the ones with eye gems which we won't have in 56. We are not like rogs that stack crit.(if this is about the gun having high crit then the gun is what needs to change not the crit because many people still prefer arcane staff over it) Also the shield needs a buff. What I mean by that is it needs to stay longer more, more "life". I have 120+ str and 600+ int and put 4/5 on shield except knock back. AND I also did 10/10 mastery on shield. I tested it out with a rog that has 800dmg+(with the nerf) it only took him 4 hits to break my shield (6 hits if u count the 2 sec invisibility). Now that 4 hits lasted about 5 seconds so after that I was dead. I also think that the shield needs to reduce more dmg because that rogs aimed shot do like 2-3k dmg(with the 70%reduction). That is crazy.

5. I don't really play rog so I don't know if they are too nerfed in my opinion the end game rogs do fine in pvp. They already do a lot of dmg. As stated above
It's talking about how hard the sorcerer crits, not how high their crit levels are. 4K crits from a basic attack is quite ridiculous considering AS and Lightning do similar levels of damage but are skills, cost mana and have a CD.