Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of the Game: Summary of Two Questions thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default New Aegis for Warrior

Please make Arcane Aegis to warrior for a new weapon......☺

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    1.Tanks are not that desirable in Pve. Maybe in PvP but not Pve

2. Sorcerer crit needs to stay the way it is or better yet give a slight buff. I don't really know why this was suggested as sorcerer crit is very low. Those that have high crits are the ones with eye gems which we won't have in 56. We are not like rogs that stack crit.(if this is about the gun having high crit then the gun is what needs to change not the crit because many people still prefer arcane staff over it) Also the shield needs a buff. What I mean by that is it needs to stay longer more, more "life". I have 120+ str and 600+ int and put 4/5 on shield except knock back. AND I also did 10/10 mastery on shield. I tested it out with a rog that has 800dmg+(with the nerf) it only took him 4 hits to break my shield (6 hits if u count the 2 sec invisibility). Now that 4 hits lasted about 5 seconds so after that I was dead. I also think that the shield needs to reduce more dmg because that rogs aimed shot do like 2-3k dmg(with the 70%reduction). That is crazy.

5. I don't really play rog so I don't know if they are too nerfed in my opinion the end game rogs do fine in pvp. They already do a lot of dmg. As stated above
    It's talking about how hard the sorcerer crits, not how high their crit levels are. 4K crits from a basic attack is quite ridiculous considering AS and Lightning do similar levels of damage but are skills, cost mana and have a CD.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Something worth looting by farming would make the game many times more fun and enjoyable. I've played AL for numerous years but i also have many breaks during these times. The cause of these breaks is mainly because of no game progression, the new pets and items because it's either not lootable without plat or theres nothing to do with them besides merching(which only richies can do), and i'm sure that many players agree.
    --------Just in case if you devs are worried that profit will go down if you make the costing platinum items become lootables, you guys are completely mistaken. Of course profit will go down in the short-run however, the long-run are profoundly more beneficial. The game will receive higher ratings, which means more players or income if you call it. Also, the game will be something that the average family or a group of friends to play together and explore not an app for individuals to practice their merching skills. Major issues like scamming and disruptive behaviors reports will be less of a problem because players will shift their attention towards enjoying the game, not trying hurting each other or to accumulate virtual cash. Saying that, you devs will have more time to think on how to make the game better instead of what next platinum item to make or how to enforce the scamming policies.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

few simple things :

1. let us be able to describe our own status on title - an option where we can type something instead of just selecting those few pre-set titles.

2. enable easier way to select and delete items in mass. maybe like a check box beside each item and we can just tick and select delete once and for all instead of item by item now.

3. Put in pots loot, more gold loot. Picking 1 - 10gold from mobs is sad

4. re-build our faith to sts -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Please give mage ice skil freeze back at pvp rather than mastery skill freeze if you intent to nerf mage more on critical hit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Fantastic summary and I really hope to see these extremely desirable updates implemented. Thanks for listening ST!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Game balance
    - Tanks too desirable right now
    - Sorcs crit very hard
    - Rogues too nerfed in PvP
    in pve, effective damage output of a sorcerer is far less to that of a rogue, pls don't nerf sorcerer anymore... the recent reduction of crit passive punished sorcerer the most, because they don't have a skill to buff their crit, and nor do their primary give them crit...
    Last edited by extrapayah; 04-14-2016 at 01:36 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Oh thats a big list and none of it on the roadmap, so im hoping for new stuff. Well till new stuff is added ill hop back in when it happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    so Justg You ignore the demand of new skills and i can assure you its been asked by many too many people. Are you guys reaally taking the feedback fairly? or designing new skills are too much of a burden?
    It may not be ignoring, per se, but rather trying to focus more on what is already in game and can be developed more easily so as to improve player experience. They just recently released skill masteries, which know it had been suggested far back. With all the bugs to fix and loot to improve, I'm sure they are already going wild at the office. I'm often hard on devs and expect the best from them, but this approach from Gary is one I'd take with thanks, and hope that they indeed take careful consideration of our thoughts.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    so Justg You ignore the demand of new skills and i can assure you its been asked by many too many people. Are you guys reaally taking the feedback fairly? or designing new skills are too much of a burden?
    Demand is a strong word. We'd prefer to have a two-way relationship.

We're trying to access the true state of the game and do things that will benefit the majority of the players as quickly as possible.

I'll put skills on the list as well, fair enough?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Offline mailbox system, if implemented will be very very useful for all set of players!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shobhit Chaturvedi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

This community is has become a hard to satisfy community. It wants new stuff to farm, new maps to run, new gear.

StS should take time to build a LOT of new features, new places. Doesn't have to be cap raise. It can be something for old expansions too, I mean that it could be accessed by lvl31+ instead of end game only. Instead of designing rare items and common stuff, StS should stop making those, increase the gold drop. Seriously, the excavation set would have been a WICKED mythic gear or legendary in a new mini game. Maybe give that set a better helm design (making it look like a sick mecha/robot head piece instead of a wall plug). StS could reuse the design from PL and SL and give them a little better esthetics. Mecha helm recolored from SL could have worked for the excavation. As long as we get something a little new in game.

I want to challenge the StS team: design ONE new map or a mini game every 3-4 months. Give the gear +/= similar stats with tiny difference in the procs. This will give the community a little sugar for them to use and play with. new PvP strategies will appear.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

New skills
    Yessss please add new skills to AL!!! A year and a half ago you announced you'd rework the skill system to add more depth but all we got was masteries which is more of a dump than depth.

Something like Advanced Classes to enhance each players play style of their class.

Ranger, Assassin, Beserker, Paladin, Wizard, Grenadier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    1.Tanks are not that desirable in Pve. Maybe in PvP but not Pve

2. Sorcerer crit needs to stay the way it is or better yet give a slight buff. I don't really know why this was suggested as sorcerer crit is very low. Those that have high crits are the ones with eye gems which we won't have in 56. We are not like rogs that stack crit.(if this is about the gun having high crit then the gun is what needs to change not the crit because many people still prefer arcane staff over it) Also the shield needs a buff. What I mean by that is it needs to stay longer more, more "life". I have 120+ str and 600+ int and put 4/5 on shield except knock back. AND I also did 10/10 mastery on shield. I tested it out with a rog that has 800dmg+(with the nerf) it only took him 4 hits to break my shield (6 hits if u count the 2 sec invisibility). Now that 4 hits lasted about 5 seconds so after that I was dead. I also think that the shield needs to reduce more dmg because that rogs aimed shot do like 2-3k dmg(with the 70%reduction). That is crazy.

5. I don't really play rog so I don't know if they are too nerfed in my opinion the end game rogs do fine in pvp. They already do a lot of dmg. As stated above
    i agree, i see tanks walking around with 30% crit+ 800 dmg, and rouges with 60% crit they crit just as hard beieve it! if anything dont make mages weaker... i also agree with you on end game rouges they do plenty dmg. still the top dmg class in the whole game imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

OK folks, this has been an extremely productive thread. Here is what we have heard.

Major Caveat: Nothing on this list is on the roadmap, I just want to verify that we are talking about the same things for now:

Make farming worth it:
    - Better loot distribution across all maps (bring new life into all the old maps)
    - More competitive gears available purely through farming (Planar Tombs was a good model for this).
    - More and varied crafting materials, scattered across all maps
    - More items like Necro, Planar Pendant, Mythic amulet (farmable crafted)
    - Items that are very rare to loot off bosses (high level jewels)
    - Scale all elites to current level cap w better loot (crate keys, ankhs, old arcane eggs, combo lix, extra gold, high level jewels)

More/ new loot:
    - Better gear progression
    - Original stuff, less re-colors
    - Add great sets with powerful set bonuses, distributed across crates/ boss drops/ craftables
    - More recipes: (Weapons, Eggs, pet food, potions, vanities, ankhs, crate keys, time keys (accelerate crafting))
    - Overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.
    - Stashable crafted energy kits
    - Vanity “trail” for pets
    - 1000 gold, 1000 hp pots, 1000 mana pots

Events that encourage group play:
    - 2013 Tarlok event. Most of the time during that event we were on maps, killing bosses after bosses, for a chance of event portal.
    - Harvest event, which encourage all three classes to work together and share their loot.

Game balance
    - Tanks too desirable right now
    - Sorcs crit very hard
    - Rogues too nerfed in PvP

New PvP maps

Better inventory management
    - Stacking (w/ mass sell)
    - Sell All for specific rarities

Party System bonus – for all classes in PvE parties

Leaderboards
    - Seasonal
    - Bot protection

Progress meter for APs

Mailbox for offline communication

Guilds :
    - Wall/ MOTD
    - Guild V Guild
    - Guild-wide prizes for competitions

New skills

Does this sum up what we have been talking about? Again, no promises on any of this, but it is a great conversation thus far!

Thanks,

- g
    I like your idea of being able to loot old arcane pets. I would love to see this in the future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's talking about how hard the sorcerer crits, not how high their crit levels are. 4K crits from a basic attack is quite ridiculous considering AS and Lightning do similar levels of damage but are skills, cost mana and have a CD.
    I guess you're referring to the basic attack on the new guns, if they hit 4k I agree that's broken. I also believe that the bows would do the same amount of damage due to them receiving the same buff.

I think that rogues should get back their armor but I feel like something does need to be nerfed as damage output is ridiculous.

Ultimately increasing overall survivability between all 3 classes should provide some sort of balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    I guess you're referring to the basic attack on the new guns, if they hit 4k I agree that's broken. I also believe that the bows would do the same amount of damage due to them receiving the same buff.

I think that rogues should get back their armor but I feel like something does need to be nerfed as damage output is ridiculous.

Ultimately increasing overall survivability between all 3 classes should provide some sort of balance.
    The thing is though, bows are slow, guns are not. Also, bow range is not all that far when compared to a gun range. Although, STG can nerf both the bow and gun for all I care. The levels of damage produced from that gun truly boggles my mind.

As for the armor, I agree. Right now, as a rogue, even if I win a fight, I will die. If I lose a fight, I will die as well. I'm referring to team based rights. So, death is a 100% probability, it's just winning means I die less than if I lose. However, even in a win, I will die at least once. The armor loss is devastating and it makes rogues very uncompetitive in PvP. I have trouble now with pretty much any class and they do not even need to be maxed out like I am! It's not a skill level or experience issue, it's just that rogues were unduly nerfed when we were already arguably the weakest class in a PvP environment (considering that only 1 rogue is useful in a clash..and actually a team does not even need a rogue to perform well).

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Justg sounds like you're really listening... And we love you for it<3 thank you for caring!

24.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khalleesie View Post
    Justg sounds like you're really listening... And we love you for it<3 thank you for caring!
    Thx. We're bringing back some of the old devs to work on AL. Expect to see me and Cinco around more

Give us a week or so to make a plan based on the feedback. More soon.

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Thx. We're bringing back some of the old devs to work on AL. Expect to see me and Cinco around more

Give us a week or so to make a plan based on the feedback. More soon.

- g

Awesome, G! Thanks for capturing so much of what people are looking for.