Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is somethig very wrong

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default There is somethig very wrong

Something is very very wrong lol I'm sure many people know this and I shoudlve said this a long time ago.
    The warriors they aren't just tanks but now they are part rogue and I was thinking since the new arcane weapon for war, the proc of it not doing damage so I was thinking instead just make it little damage but every time a mob or boss steps on it then it will cause taunt so the wars get more taunting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Yep buffed wars with gear and nerf rouges armor and crit

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Wahahaha the hipocrisy is just hilarious, tanks are just right, theyre useful for pve again and in pvp rogues gotta hide more but still are effective. Get over it, learn how your class is played instead of simply relying on its opness.

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

[QUOTE=Oezheasate;2441578]Wahahaha the hipocrisy is just hilarious, tanks are just right, theyre useful for pve again and in pvp rogues gotta hide more but still are effective. Get over it, learn how your class is played instead of simply relying on its opness.[/QUOTE

Nah m8 tanks>rogues in damage. That's not right. That's complete and utter bs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Wahahaha the hipocrisy is just hilarious, tanks are just right, theyre useful for pve again and in pvp rogues gotta hide more but still are effective. Get over it, learn how your class is played instead of simply relying on its opness.
    Rogues are actually not effective anymore whatsoever. The fact that I have trouble with mediocre tanks should say enough on exactly how unbalanced things are right now.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Please keep PVP and PVE discussions seperate. TY!

Warriors soloing a boss takes 50 times longer than a rogue soloing it. (PVE)

Warriors may have a PVP advantage according to some. (I don't have a damn clue about PVP)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TW84 View Post
    Please keep PVP and PVE discussions seperate. TY!

Warriors soloing a boss takes 50 times longer than a rogue soloing it. (PVE)

Warriors may have a PVP advantage according to some. (I don't have a damn clue about PVP)
    Warriors are on solo timed runs....that means they can run as fast as a rogue but die much less due to all that armor. You do not see anything wrong?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

A maxed-out tank can clear glintstone maps faster than if he was WITH a maxed-out rogue. We could run more accurate tests but this was what my warrior friend felt after running solo and with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Today in pvp I was doing fine against a tank until I was stunned and then I just died in seconds....I even nearly got 1 hit I was lucky enough to shield before stun and in pve I see many tanks like alone in elite misty grotto then they leave once I join

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    A maxed-out tank can clear glintstone maps faster than if he was WITH a maxed-out rogue. We could run more accurate tests but this was what my warrior friend felt after running solo and with me.

Thats cuz I'm beast tickles. Haha jk.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Witchhunt at its finest....where were you for two seasons of rogue reign, since then sts spoiled you like a 3 year old And now u lost the ability to adapt or progress???

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bmwmsix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Agree

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to punter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Thats cuz I'm beast tickles. Haha jk.
    But of course you are!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Well of course tanks are faster on mobs, but id definitely want a rogue along for boss because like it or not im way slower at bosses than a rogue. Thats why this is balance, we survive at mobs and have wm to deal dmg to several targets and then theres u guys who deal dmg to the boss. Class balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Well of course tanks are faster on mobs, but id definitely want a rogue along for boss because like it or not im way slower at bosses than a rogue. Thats why this is balance, we survive at mobs and have wm to deal dmg to several targets and then theres u guys who deal dmg to the boss. Class balance.
    Lol are you kidding? The runs were slower WITH a damage dealer. It means you have too much damage output to start with if you could solo faster than if you bring a good dps along.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Lol are you kidding? The runs were slower WITH a damage dealer. It means you have too much damage output to start with if you could solo faster than if you bring a good dps along.
    The rogue makes up for it at boss, by killing him faster. Rogues may slow the run down at mobs but with high health bosses we need rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post
    Witchhunt at its finest....where were you for two seasons of rogue reign, since then sts spoiled you like a 3 year old And now u lost the ability to adapt or progress???
    This is not about which class is reigning right now. We are talking about balance. Now, if you want to argue that rogues were OP for 2 seasons and that we should just shut up and accept the fact that tanks rule this season, then we are just repeating the same vicious cycle all over again. Until none of us will be playing this game any longer because we never achieved that point where all is fair for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Please take a step back and look at the current situation from a different perspective.

PURELY A PVE PERSPECTIVE:

Why in my opinion we are closer to PVE class balance:

1. Rogue are high dmg dealers meant for single targets thus yes rogues will take longer to clear mobs but way faster to clear bosses and mini bosses
    2. Warriors are meant to be the 'tanks' thus they need to be mob oriented which is the case at the moment
    3. The real question now is where does a mage class fall in place in the PVE runs as they are the 'inbetweeners'

When it comes to party dynamics the above makes sense... Unless you belive parties should just be DPS classes

When it comes to PVE map runs the above still makes sense as now the individual classes have 'identified and obviously clear roles'

When is comes to Timed Rec runs the above makes more sense as a timed run section dedicated to be achieved by only 2 of 3 classes is not a balanced LB section at it alienates a third class

Regarding solo runs by warrior, from a player that has been doing solo runs since the Nord expansion. Yes there is a significant decrease in the time to accomplish a run but the ratio is the same. It will take a war 1/3 of the time to reach the boss but 2/3 of the time to kill the boss.... Is that unreasonable for a class that is meant to handle mobs? If you do the math no, as the mobs comprises 90 percent of the map. This is comming from a warrior who has been trying to beat Ioez and Ryvz solo times and i cant.. I know their strategy and skill is way better than mine.

Secondly review the map time recs, warriors can never beat the solo times in the lower map brakets... Why? Less mob density and lower mob armor ratings... Which makes this ideal for dps player ... And they rule the solo rec there. Again it makes sense.

When you consider the above mentioned points... I have to ... Even if i dont want to (lols) give credit to STS for making the right moves to create class balance in PVE, thought its not perfected but atleast is closer.

Now if you are impartial and belive timed runs are simply a 'DPS' class arena then i apologize for writing this as you will never understand what im talking about but thank you for reading it (if you are) anyways.

Now we finally have a multi-class party in PVE where the mob design has taken into consideration the classes, wars to handle mobs, rogues to handle mini-bosses, boses and specialized monsters like shamans and 'mages' and mage class for crowd control.... Is that not what class balance is?

Thanks for reading.

-Maarkus

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The rogue makes up for it at boss, by killing him faster. Rogues may slow the run down at mobs but with high health bosses we need rogues.
    I play warior rogue and mage and sory, when i play warior i dnt need rog. Team work balance only for boss/??? is this balance"? we need rogue for bosss you joking:? Bad to see like wariors wana down other class.