Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
first skill you need is clock and mastery 10/10 or at least 6/10. Fireball: 5/5? Not really, many players and many definitions of how upgrade it. I prefer 4/5 without last for PvE. New mastery is also very good and if you like to have OP AoE then you should get some mastery of fireball too. As for passives all u need is int str dex and crit. All at least 4/5. You don't need to get damage passive now. For other skills. Its up to you. You can choose gale for more AoE and faster runs. Ice for better crowd control or light for damage. If you wanna run new elites then get shield too 4/5 without displacement wave.
Okay so your saying I should use: Ice, Gale, Shield, Fireball, Lightning? Is heal worth? I wanna do tons of aoe damage, I also want enough armor so I don't get one shot in normal Underhul maps by random mobs. I had 2k hp but boosted it to 3k. I see mages walking around with 4k+.

Now, now that I have the build going for me, kinda. What are the items I should be using? Should I wait for legendary, mythic and arcanes to release @ lvl 56? Wait till 61 cap? Use 46 weps? I have no idea... Whats gonna be in the Goblin event? Anything worth hording or farming for?