Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: UI feedback and use case request

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default UI feedback and use case request

When running maps, I open elixirs for myself and effigy and awakening gems for the team at the beginning of a map. Since we have lixes running, we rush to do the killing. When we get to boss, I need to swap to my luck loadout, but then I am the Others tab, so I need to click my way thru the dropbox to go to my equipment and then click my loadout. Oftentimes we run out of buffs midfight, so I utilize the time jardis transforms to refresh buffs. By time I'm done, boss is already active so I need to fight and pot my way again, until boss is almost dead and I need to equip luck again, but I'm stuck on the Others tab once again. By the time I get my lep on, boss is probably dead and so am I.

So here are my thoughts.

1. Return to original UI and label tabs as Equipment and Others. Others can contain vanity and furniture. Crafting materials and chests are part of our active gameplay, so let them remain where they used to be.

2. Maintain current UI, but...
    - make a new category on the equipment page for KITS: elixirs, energy, effigies and awakening gems
    - have inventory open to equipment page by default, not on the last page we opened (I've been victimized by my vanity page a lot since update, I want to switch to luck loadout and instead change costumes for boss kill)

3. Return the option for us to "override" the animation when opening kits and chests. It takes too long to spam boss chests while clearing inventory, and the few seconds also causes death when we open a luck kit at the boss.

4. The toggle button for price in cs is more confusing than the previous one. I often have to click several times to get jt right. I don't think we really need the toggle button for the levels, I found the min/max level more convenient for finding what I want specifically.

Thanks for listening!
    Last edited by Ticklish; 06-03-2016 at 07:07 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post: