Ok, notice i said this was being written mainly by myself and Azrael and with assistance of the Venom members. That would be the community I speak of. Don't read between the lines. BTW no harm taken just replying how I feel and no offense to anything you wrote and I hope none is taken in this message.

Hybrids - if you make players just stay with-in the confines of their class, if they had a lot of options in their class then there would be a lot of diversity within that class, meaning that there would be MULTIPLE builds for 1 class. Honestly, no one would be making you play it one way or another, however there should be SIGNIFICANT HUGE LARGE stat deductions to players using armor/weapons from a different class. This is what makes PvP possible to be balanced.

Stat Distribution - you would place your stats in Achievement Points which would ultimately be the same thing, however you would get a set number of Health, Mana, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence per level but then get to place points in your skill tree to design your character how you wanted it. The reason that you should have a set stat distribution is so that the game can be balanced and this also will place a lot more emphasis on how skilled the player is and not as much about what is the build of the month.

Invites - the only reason I want this is so that I can make a passworded game and only have players I want in the game, like I don't want to make a game have Azrael join the game then ALL of his friends want to join, when I only want to group with Azrael and have to kick everyone else and listen to why they should be allowed in. How about a compromise.....There are 2 types of passworded games. Secure and Unsecured passworded games. In secure Passworded games you would have to provide the password to enter the game no matter if you were friends with someone in the game. Unsecured would be how the games are not, anyone who is on friends list can join. I think that is very fair and makes sense.

PvE Farming - I AGREE 100% make players play all the zones, but GUARANTEE a pink at the end of it!!!!!!!

Guilds - I really like you and I don't want any of this to change it, however when you said this is a way for no-lifers to say they are better than other players really kinda pissed me off, just because a guild can afford this type of guild hall does not mean that they have no life or are claiming to be better than they are. I think that statement was extremely uncalled for. Ok, done with that
If the players who play the most and accumulate the most money do not have a way to prove that they do that, then they will get bored and not way to do that..so why not make guild halls so expensive. The casual players are still able to have a guild hall, they will just have to work to get it, why should we make things easy for the casual players in return make the hardcore players bored, why not make hard for both but make all guild hall levels beneficial and capable of same thing just make the higher guild hall levels more prestigious or have more bells and whistles, but all 3 would still have the same core items and purposes.

Player Dictated Stats- I already went over.

Crafting - I agree!

10 man raids - thank God someone else is sick of 10 year olds......

Achievement points would not be something that ppl would like brag about, this is a way to place points into Skill Tree's I think you read this incorrectly.

Thanks would love to hear back Diz