We will implement this as soon as possible, hopefully next week.

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
At least give us the option to sell the old houses by providing us with the deeds as we are the rightful owners anyway
We will implement this as soon as possible, hopefully next week.

Really appreciate and relieved to a point but the best and fairest way would be to apply the platinum we have already spent towards the purchase of our upgraded house, and in the future apply the cost of the current house to the cost of upgrading. If I truly wanted to merch house deeds then I would have bought the deed from the vendor and not my house! I do not like merching but rely on farming hard to make gold while I use my platinum for all things I enjoy like my furniture and elixirs. Sometimes I use platinum to buy things to post in the cs but never a house deed as not many players even keep houses anymore due to the insane tax that comes with the house.

While I do appreciate the effort and actually listening to us, I've already forked out enough plat on 2 houses...ofc, when I upgraded I assumed wrongly that I was only paying the difference in platinum between the cost of the 2 houses... And I bought what I thought would be more than enough platinum to upgrade to a tavern but now I'm looking at having to purchase an insane amount of platinum in order to pay for a completely new house! And that's even after I purchased each environment available for a whole bunch of platinum!! I really wasn't planning on having to purchase even more platinum right now just to accommodate another upgrade.

Hope I'm making sense. The best way to make up for this 'oversight' would be to apply the cost of the houses we already bought to our upgrades.

Thanks