Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Thanks to those playing the mage class that have truthfully pointed out the rogue class having problems in PvP clash scenario's currently.

Can we have some aspect of truth coming from the rest of the mage community on this issue?

False comments to ensure the rogue class doesn't gain a well needed change now will only hurt you more when the developers themselves uncover the real truth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakingbadxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Sure rogues can do a high damage with the Shield off, while the shield is active they're Tanks + Rogues, that's senseless, I am not saying that mages should be the " Support Class " but they're became the actual rogues with a beastly shield.

Who need a rogue now? A mage have higher damage, crazy DOT and a way stronger shield than warrior's heal.... Senseless.
    When the mage shield is off that's when the rouge is supposed to attack, the reason mage shield was buffed back then was due to rouges hitting harder than they should .If they make the shield weaker again then another issue will arise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breakingbadxx View Post
    Thanks to those playing the mage class that have truthfully pointed out the rogue class having problems in PvP clash scenario's currently.

Can we have some aspect of truth coming from the rest of the mage community on this issue.

False comments to ensure the rogue class doesn't gain a well needed change now will only hurt you more when the developers themselves uncover the real truth.
    THANKS! I asked a buff for mages in the past for their shield ( I had a level 10 Twink in those times ), we are not asking an exquisite buff, just a way to bee enough competitive.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
    When the mage shield is off that's when the rouge is supposed to attack, the reason mage shield was buffed back then was due to rouges hitting harder than they should .If they make the shield weaker again then another issue will arise.
    Stacking mages should solve that issue although it won't be as broken a scenario as it is currently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

That's with the 40% damage reduction, that mean that if the rogue doesn't have the short buff shield from Nekro then a mage can Crit a rogue with around 3K - 4.5K critical, no counting the other offensive skills and the superb shield.
    I never seen a mage hitting 4k+ on a rouge ur armor must be really low then for a mage to be hitting this hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Not at all, well try think about this scenario :

A mage attacks a rogue with the Shield on, my average with my shield on 5/5 is around 15 seconds or more and with almost 70% damage reduction.

You're saying that a rogue SHOULD wait untill shield goes off .... Mmmm in 15 seconds a mage can kill a rogue ....

Our survivality is just way too low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Can we have some aspect of truth coming from the rest of the mage community on this issue.

What exactly is the real truth? That rogues aren't tanks with impossibly high amount of damage anymore and now they don't know how to play their class because for three years they've been oneshotting everything?
    Or is it the truth that there's no reason for any buff besides a damage buff unlike what all these rogues are all asking for which is survivability which isn't what they need...
    They're glass cannons not meant to survive everything put forth...they're meant to be more crafty when trying to get a kill not be able to one-shot through anything

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I never seen a mage hitting 4k+ on a rouge ur armor must be really low then for a mage to be hitting this hard.
    You're clearly don't play PvP at 56, that's why I stoped playing Rogue, a rogue without Nekro shield is just paper, a Got several times 4.6K critical from mages ( My rogues used to have 6.3K heal, 2.1K armor and 1.3 Damage, please don't tell me that I am undergeared )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Remove the aspect of the nekro shield and you will see such ever so often.

The 40% damage reduction from nekro seems to have blinded most on how much lethal damage mages have the potential to deliver.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Stacking mages should solve that issue although it won't be as broken a scenario as it is currently.
    What about stacking tanks? stacking tanks is also an issue here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Remove the aspect of the nekro shield and you will see such ever so often.

The 40% damage reduction from nekro seems to have blinded most on how much lethal damage mages have the potential to deliver.
    This happens every so often....not every time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

A tank stack is beatable with the correct team setup (although, I have pointed out introducing a class restriction).

There have been cases (even recently) of beating a team of 5 warriors in PvP using at least 1 rogue on the opposing team.

A mage stack is currently broken and can't be beaten without a mirror of the same classes.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 07-22-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    This happens every so often....not every time
    Let's take in count that Nekro's shield doesn't longer more than 8 seconds while mages got a higher damage reduction that is longer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Let's take in count that Nekro's shield doesn't longer more than 8 seconds while mages got a higher damage reduction that is longer.
    Lol what's the point?
    You want to have crazy dps a shield a one shot technique and what else? Where does it stop dude
    I mean you already tried saying that mages crit as much as rogues which we both know isn't true..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

A mage's stack + Korruption is more deadly than a stack of warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Lol what's the point?
    You want to have crazy dps a shield a one shot technique and what else? Where does it stop dude
    I mean you already tried saying that mages crit as much as rogues which we both know isn't true..
    I am not saying that rogues should have a crazy shield, but as you can see, actually a rogue is like another mage but without a shield, I am poiting that rogues are the lesser class, in vs and clash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You're clearly don't play PvP at 56, that's why I stoped playing Rogue, a rogue without Nekro shield is just paper, a Got several times 4.6K critical from mages ( My rogues used to have 6.3K heal, 2.1K armor and 1.3 Damage, please don't tell me that I am undergeared )
    I hit 3,6k max on a rouge without a nekro shield and i have more than average gear, your exaggerating a little too much in implying a mage hitting 4,6k critical that's not true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I hit 3,6k max on a rouge without a nekro shield and i have more than average gear, your exaggerating a little too much in implying a mage hitting 4,6k critical that's not true
    Well I'll need to take a screenshoot about how much my mage can Crit on an average rogue, I am not saying that's high as like a rogue, but is enough high to kill a rogue within 2 skills ( In case that Light and Fireball Crits )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

A mage's stack + Korruption is more deadly than a stack of warriors.
    Of course it is. Add a rogue on opposite team, and see how fast they'll get nuked not even having enough time to put in some sort of dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well I'll need to take a screenshoot about how much my mage can Crit on an average rogue, I am not saying that's high as like a rogue, but is enough high to kill a rogue within 2 skills ( In case that Light and Fireball Crits )
    bear in my that fireball takes long to charge , the rouges can easily defend themselves when this is done