Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Y'all so funny about that. Chris yes. Voorg has better stats than me. Lol. Idk about the others. My pve gear for underhul is def better tho.

My korr is my first shot. My normal is second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have cryostar and effigy buff on that picture, those aren't my pure stats.

Name:  Photo 24-07-2016, 12 27 54(1).png
Views: 157
Size:  932.0 KB

These are my stats with no lix and buffs and munch happiness
    Last edited by Vorg; 07-24-2016 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Warriors are fine the way they are right now, I mean the mastery already reduces the juggernaut time already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakingbadxx View Post
    My offer still stands:

I suggest the noxus bolt mastery for the rogue class be given a change.

The current mastery should be changed to such:

?% chance to disrupt/mute an enemy. Enemies disrupted/muted are unable to use skills or basic attacks for ?seconds.

*Ideally it should increase in chance to disrupt/mute and number of seconds enemies are disrupted/muted as it gets upgraded e.g. 1/10 will allow for 2% chance to disrupt/mute and 0.3 seconds of disruption/mute. Increasing at a rate of 2% chance and 0.3 seconds per upgrade. The end result would be 20% chance to disrupt/mute for 3 seconds.

*Upgrading the mastery to allow disruption/mute should also increase the cooldown of noxus bolt.

*The disruption can also have AOE and affect up to 3 targets depending on the cooldown.

This is an ability given to glass cannons to increase their survivability and usefullness in many other games.

As you should know, glass cannons are built for 1v1 scenario's, but not all glass cannons want to be forced to play in such a way.

This ability allows for the heal and invulnerability cycle a team made up of warriors and mages have, to be broken at some point.

This gives the rogue class a purpose in team PvP scenario's, as increasing rogue armor is not an option and increasing rogue damage is will just make rogues stronger in 1v1 situations and the heal and invulnerability cycle will always negate it.

Suggesting damage increases will just mean we will be back for a PART 4, PART 5 etc. etc. as far as I'm concerned.

Give the rogue class a purpose in a team PvP scenario, because at the moment. They don't have one. Which is why rogues are not a desired class to use in Team PvP scenario's.

Mages offer me heals of health and mana, have higher survivability than rogues, cover me when I need it with their shields, are easier to keep alive than rogues and can use their seconds of invulnerability to rush and erase any rogues on the opposing side within seconds.

Why would I need a rogue?

What does a single target, non-support DPS class offer in a team PvP scenario?

Rogues have damage? So what? Mages have that too, and more.

- I am a warrior.
    U play too much lol haha xd :P
    ,it's not useful The silence
    Explanation : on arcane u most spam as rogue when u see vulnerability, besides won't help cause mages will still be able to use the curse eventually, no point on this upgrade on mastery.
    Also will destroy the fun of rogue vs,totally depends on who will get silenced and not on skills, I hope u understand why ain't so good. NO disrespect.
    If I am wrong u free to correct me
    Also agreed wars are fine if some don't know how to switch from jugg to vb and cover if other war around that's their fault
    Last edited by reiewaun; 07-24-2016 at 06:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiewaun View Post
    U play too much lol haha xd :P
    ,it's not useful The silence
    Explanation : on arcane u most spam as rogue when u see vulnerability, besides won't help cause mages will still be able to use the curse eventually, no point on this upgrade on mastery.
    Also will destroy the fun of rogue vs,totally depends on who will get silenced and not on skills, I hope u understand why ain't so good. NO disrespect.
    If I am wrong u free to correct me
    Also agreed wars are fine if some don't know how to switch from jugg to vb and cover if other war around that's their fault
    How about this?

The noxus bolt will no longer do damage when it has been upgraded via the mastery and its only purpose will be to disrupt/mute.

This avoids the fear of the "curse" skill the rogue class currently fears correct?

Those who desire to do damage with their noxus bolt would not upgrade via the mastery and not receive the ability to disrupt/mute.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 07-24-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The entire point to these buffs is so that rogues have a place in the team and are more effective than a warrior and mags stack.

There are many who are losing perspective of that and just throwing out useless suggestions just to insure that warrior and Mage stack still remains widely successful. It's ridiculous how selfish this is and should go to show how much these players do not care about balance - just themselves.

These players even admit this in their own posts so it goes to question the very nature of their "contributions" toward balance.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-24-2016 at 08:14 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The entire point to these buffs is so that rogues have a place in the team and are more effective than a warrior and mags stack.

There are many who are losing perspective of that and just throwing out useless suggestions just to insure that warrior and Mage stack still remains widely successful. It's ridiculous how selfish this is and should go to show how much these players do not care about balance - just themselves.
    Yes, you are right that have 1 or 2 rogue will be more effective, but if wanted to buff or nerf a class dont touch the twink brackets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

These players even admit this in their own posts so it goes to question the very nature of their "contributions" toward balance.
    Anything that happens to one class effects all classes bro ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Truly agree with you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    +1

Also want to say that at twink brackets rouges are highly demanded still.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Just because you disagree with people suggestions doesn't mean they are useless you just want to hear what u want hear not other peoples opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

My offer still stands:

I suggest the noxus bolt mastery for the rogue class be given a change.

The current mastery should be changed to such:

?% chance to disrupt/mute an enemy. Enemies disrupted/muted are unable to use skills or basic attacks for ?seconds.

*Ideally it should increase in chance to disrupt/mute and number of seconds enemies are disrupted/muted as it gets upgraded e.g. 1/10 will allow for 2% chance to disrupt/mute and 0.3 seconds of disruption/mute. Increasing at a rate of 2% chance and 0.3 seconds per upgrade. The end result would be 20% chance to disrupt/mute for 3 seconds.

*Upgrading the mastery to allow disruption/mute should increase the cooldown of noxus bolt.

*Upgrading the mastery could mean noxus bolt no longer does damage and its only purpose would be to disrupt/mute. Those who still desire damage on their noxus bolt would not touch the mastery and therefore not receive the ability to disrupt/mute.

*The disruption can also have AOE and affect up to 3 targets depending on the cooldown.

*Those affected by the disruption/mute will have their cooldowns frozen along with their skills and auto attack ability for the ?second duration.

*The disruption/mute won't affect skills that have already been casted e.g. juggernaut or arcane shield.

This is an ability given to glass cannons to increase their survivability and usefullness in many other games.

As you should know, glass cannons are built for 1v1 scenario's, but not all glass cannons want to be forced to play in such a way.

This ability allows for the heal and invulnerability cycle a team made up of warriors and mages have, to be broken at some point.

This gives the rogue class a purpose in team PvP scenario's, as increasing rogue armor is not an option and increasing rogue damage is will just make rogues stronger in 1v1 situations and the heal and invulnerability cycle will always negate it.

Suggesting damage increases will just mean we will be back for a PART 4, PART 5 etc. etc. as far as I'm concerned.

Give the rogue class a purpose in a team PvP scenario, because at the moment. They don't have one. Which is why rogues are not a desired class to use in Team PvP scenario's.

Mages offer me heals of health and mana, have higher survivability than rogues, cover me when I need it with their shields, are easier to keep alive than rogues and can use their seconds of invulnerability to rush and erase any rogues on the opposing side within seconds.

Why would I need a rogue?

What does a single target, non-support DPS class offer in a team PvP scenario?

Rogues have damage? So what? Mages have that too, and more.

- I am a warrior.
    With korruption already being in game effecting their heals , skill disruption would hit the nail in the coffin to the warrior class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

How about this?

The noxus bolt will no longer do damage when it has been upgraded via the mastery and its only purpose will be to disrupt/mute.

This avoids the fear of the "curse" skill the rogue class currently fears correct?

Those who desire to do damage with their noxus bolt would not upgrade via the mastery and not receive the ability to disrupt/mute.
    Nox is used on pve too, silence what??? Mobs,?, If it some kind of stun on bosses why should there be stun pets and stun procs??? Sorry silence is not an option on this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
    Just because you disagree with people suggestions doesn't mean they are useless you just want to hear what u want hear not other peoples opinion.
    i can confirm its useless
    newbies shouldnt allowed on feedback about other classes which they dont even play
    Last edited by Ireliaa; 07-24-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    Could you explain to us why its useless? instead of just saying its useless?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

They're useless, being that I play the class daily, I think I would know what would actually benefit and what wouldn't benefit the class.

I've already stated why before. If you want rogues to be given a chance in team play, they either need more survivability, more damage, or more skills that contribute to team play. The proposal is none of that. It only encourages sorcerers to use curse against rogues. A skill which is highly effective once the DoT is running. In the nature of a team based fight, this skill will always be running.

It doesn't endanger the sorcerer much to use it despite the short range. The reason being is due to the sorcerer shield. Once debuffs are in play, sorcerers run the fastest of all classes. This is because their shield stops all speed debuffs and stuns. So, it's very simple for them to shield and curse the rogue as soon as the first Nekro shield goes down.

Effectively, what has now happened is that a rogue has two choices: use nox and get himself killed, or stop using the skill and greatly reduce any damage he's producing. Both of these do not work because of the fact that rogues do not produce enough damage to be seriously hurting the other classes. Aimed shot alone will not kill a class. In order to do that, you'll need aimed and nox. You cannot use SP because it puts you in the line of fire and will get yourself killed as soon as you use it. Even if by some miracle, you do survive after using SP, you are now in the line of fire and will be sucked back in by axes and sorcerer stack.

I hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-24-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

newbies shouldnt allowed on feedback about other classes which they dont even play
    I clearly can see that you are angry please calm down, no need to insult me by calling me a "newbie" its just unmature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Could you explain to us why its useless? instead of just saying its useless?
    i am saying it like 32142345423512 times already i dont wanna repeat same thing over and over and over again , 2-3 rogue left here to check whats going on rest is mages arguing about how to rogue

im judging you are new here acording to your join date on forum so please learn the game before suggestion and do not create a empty noise with useless sugestions. I would say that to you but you guys already derailed and ruined this feedback its too late

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ireliaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

i am saying it like 32142345423512 times already i dont wanna repeat same thing over and over and over again , 2-3 rogue left here to check whats going on rest is mages arguing about how to rogue

im judging you are new here acording to your join date on forum so please learn the game before suggestion and do not create a empty noise with useless sugestions. I would say that to you but you guys already derailed and ruined this feedback its too late
    Yes, that's the part that's funniest. Sorcerers want to tell rogues how they should be fighting and be used. However, when sorcerers were getting buffed, they basically did not want rogues to give their opinions at all and were asking for just about everything in the book.

I can even go back to the buff thread and pull it up if anyone wants a history lesson on it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I been playing AL since lv 31 cap , I have a lot of knowledge about this game rouges have been the most overpowered class the past two years, never have i seen a game where one class 1 hits the another that's just not right. Just because my forum accounts is new doesn't mean im a "newbie".
    Last edited by Deathclaw; 07-24-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I been playing AL since lv 31 cap , I have a lot of knowledge about this game rouges have been the most overpowered class the past two years, never have i seen a game where one class 1 hits the another that's just not right. Just because my forum accounts is new doesn't mean im a "newbie".
    So what is your IGN?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiewaun View Post
    Nox is used on pve too, silence what??? Mobs,?, If it some kind of stun on bosses why should there be stun pets and stun procs??? Sorry silence is not an option on this game
    If you take your time to read my suggestion, you will see that your comment needs editing.

Stop jumping to conclusions.