Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
first of, not having new gears for lower level is a bit selfish.

because there are new players that tries arcane legends everyday

and the game is growing...

i understand you in a way that sticking with your old equips for the longest time is always the best because it's practical and cost efficient.

but not all twinks can afford that new weap and if they do you can still count them with your fingers so if you see one and your hesitant to fight em then get out and join another map...

nobody is holding a gun in your head to fight a twink with a new arc weap.
So instead of new players being able to pick up a Galen or Storm sword for a couple 100k they should pick up a weapon that costs 8 mill, not to mention that if sts wanted gear to progress why did they then make a new weapon, the tarlok pendant is atm still the best pendant and that thing comes from the 2014 winter event, the weapons were already far more diverse than the pendants.

And if you actually played around this bracket (or simply entered paradise pier a couple of times) you would've noticed that there aren't a few people with arcane weapons, I've already seen 3 rogues and 5 tanks with the new weapons and I barely even log on anymore.

+there's nothing wrong with gear progressing but sts could've easily done it like they did in the past by making better gear in the upcoming halloween event.