Thanked in
    2 Posts

vial should be reborn!! Also shuyal arena too
    it was fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Arena hasn't changed since level 41 cap lol, do something about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I'm against the scaling of anything. Back in seasons 2-5, I told STS they were going to have a problem in the future with all of the elite dungeon scaling, and it became so much of an issue that it killed the mid levels of this game and STS finally realized their error and stopped the scaling.

If they want, let them add a new arena called the Glintstone Arena or something like that. Leave the old dungeons alone. The more mid and low level dungeons you scale to end game, the more and more boring the mid levels become.

As Nekro becomes more and more obtainable, it's my hope that they will add a new and more difficult to obtain pet that will replace Nekro as the best pet in the game. That is natural game progression how it should be.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I'm against the scaling of anything. Back in seasons 2-5, I told STS they were going to have a problem in the future with all of the elite dungeon scaling, and it became so much of an issue that it killed the mid levels of this game and STS finally realized their error and stopped the scaling.

If they want, let them add a new arena called the Glintstone Arena or something like that. Leave the old dungeons alone. The more mid and low level dungeons you scale to end game, the more and more boring the mid levels become.

As Nekro becomes more and more obtainable, it's my hope that they will add a new and more difficult to obtain pet that will replace Nekro as the best pet in the game. That is natural game progression how it should be.
    Agree @@ we need a new badass pet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

Agree, dont scale the arena and make another arena and we can acces both fron hoxx