As of yesterday I started using Ripmaw again for mobs only lol. I've had him since lvl 41 Cap but never actually used him. I noticed his passive ability has a lot of potential Stun(Knockdown Stun),Snare, Bleed, and Reduce Enemy critical by 15%. So I changed is Happy Bonus with 35 Primary, 10% Speed, etc..., and Changed his AA with Breeze. STS adding Pet Animancy was a great addition to the game now your Favorite/Older pets can be played again. He works well in Elite Maps now . I'm going to look at some of the other Mythics as well I feel like there is a handful with great potential.

STS if you you happen to be reading this. In this thread and for the millionth time it has been said buff Scorches Shield! All we are asking for is a small buff, I pm Vroom with a suggestion. The players who spend plat on your pets are loyal fans of your game. I know you guys our busy with other things, but make a poll thread and I think you will be surprised how many people would like to see this happen. The Pet had so much potential, I don't understand how you make a pet that looks like the Brother of Singe be so utterly useless and inferior. In my Birdman voice:"Put some Respek on his Name"!!! lmao

Name:  68025509.jpg
Views: 1262
Size:  94.4 KB