Quote Originally Posted by IronWolfert View Post
re:resurrected
agree tht nekro aa is most useful in many situations hands down. but grim is meelee type, so i have heard tht range type AA dont reali work well with range type AA. hmmm..
am a lv56 warrior btw =)
Just an advice:
You should research and check up the different aa/hb and decide for yourself, and if you have any problem choosing between 2 or 3 pets, ask on forum..
it's easier for people to help you if you are asking and comparing between just a few pets...
It is normal for you to get such a general answer when your question is so general because indeed the easiest way to go is mm as hb and nekro as aa because thats the most versatile option
However variations comes when you are facing different situations like against war/rogue u might want to use korr to drain their mana etc...
Also your argument would have contradicted the "most popular" set up because i believe sam is also melee and that many warriors will recommend you to use sam as base pet, nek aa and mm hb (in general situations) so please put in a little more thought from your side before you ask for help or it would seem like you just want to be spoon fed..
(No offense intended, but from my experience doing your own testing is the best way to find the answer, ask only when you are in a dilemma)

Now pertaining your question,
You are asking what would improve grimm's usability,
if you are talking about maximising grim's function as a base pet,
you must first look at grim's passive ability which is the debuff
One of the most significant debuff is on the armour so you would want to take advantage of that
This trait makes your gameplay very offensive as you will be able to do more damage now
So what you might consider is aa/hb that can boost your damage output up either by buffing yourself or further debuffing your enemy
This will probably make you a faster killer than you were before but it is just a theoretical concept..
Some people might want to play safe and use defensive pets to balance up the gameplay its entirely up to u
(I will not give you any examples of those pet, it is your job to look through the stable and decide for yourself)