Thread: Thank You STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Default Thank You STS

I am a new player, it'e been a month for me. I started playing during Ursoth 2016 but

Ever since, Egg-extravaganza event, there has been a lot of complaints;
    Firstly, the market crash because prices were too low. I personally enjoyed this event at times i didn't even sleep few days because i was farming
    24/7. I took a few hours off when i started hallucinating. Jks.. I am not that addicted.

But despite the market, every player (mostly end game players ) beacuse egg-zavier had high health, managed to loot something decent or better like nightshade or gold, mythic and some even arcane. I was lucky because i had grinded xp and cryo during event and had around 200k. I know for some of you that's nothing but i bought my first lepre and farmed km3. i bought arc weapon for rogue, like 700k eventually after 2 weeks of farming then got scammed and lost it to a swift and 4 luck elixirs.

I didn't give up and carried on and egg-zavier changed everything. Farming egg 24/7 for all that time it was on i managed to get nightshade and opened it and
    eventually got mythic like abaddon and grim then moved onto arcane like Mishi and Samael. I sold arcane eggs and bought Sns and some good gear.
    Some of u may think i am bragging or being ungrateful but i was lucky and worked hard for those. Some works harder than others in a game and that is normal. dont hate me. But tbh i am very happy they brought that event and i enjoyed arcane legends a lot more.

I had tough times levelling up so now i help pretty much anyone that asks. Pm me ign: Azerothraven if u ever need help.

But i am glad this event happened and STS always have a trick up their sleeve. They will bring something.

Some people doesnt like the anti-gnome event because the set was so cheap and crashing market again but remember this was a glitch in the system. It wasn't their intention to make it like this. However, after hotfix, they pretty much reduced chance of spawn by 0.00001%. I have been farming since and only met him once (3 days). and i only have one set that i farmed. Next event,i wish everyone good luck.

Thank You STS

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I'm sure that events like this are great for new players, as it gives you a chance to catch up a little. But think of the players who played for 3 years to get where they are today, and now a new player comes along and in a couple of weeks has the same stuff as they have....

If you have all the best stuff in such a short time, then you are going to get really bored after a while as there will be nothing left to achieve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I am a new player, it'e been a month for me. I started playing during Ursoth 2016 but

Ever since, Egg-extravaganza event, there has been a lot of complaints;
    Firstly, the market crash because prices were too low. I personally enjoyed this event at times i didn't even sleep few days because i was farming
    24/7. I took a few hours off when i started hallucinating. Jks.. I am not that addicted.

But despite the market, every player (mostly end game players ) beacuse egg-zavier had high health, managed to loot something decent or better like nightshade or gold, mythic and some even arcane. I was lucky because i had grinded xp and cryo during event and had around 200k. I know for some of you that's nothing but i bought my first lepre and farmed km3. i bought arc weapon for rogue, like 700k eventually after 2 weeks of farming then got scammed and lost it to a swift and 4 luck elixirs.

I didn't give up and carried on and egg-zavier changed everything. Farming egg 24/7 for all that time it was on i managed to get nightshade and opened it and
    eventually got mythic like abaddon and grim then moved onto arcane like Mishi and Samael. I sold arcane eggs and bought Sns and some good gear.
    Some of u may think i am bragging or being ungrateful but i was lucky and worked hard for those. Some works harder than others in a game and that is normal. dont hate me. But tbh i am very happy they brought that event and i enjoyed arcane legends a lot more.

I had tough times levelling up so now i help pretty much anyone that asks. Pm me ign: Azerothraven if u ever need help.

But i am glad this event happened and STS always have a trick up their sleeve. They will bring something.

Some people doesnt like the anti-gnome event because the set was so cheap and crashing market again but remember this was a glitch in the system. It wasn't their intention to make it like this. However, after hotfix, they pretty much reduced chance of spawn by 0.00001%. I have been farming since and only met him once (3 days). and i only have one set that i farmed. Next event,i wish everyone good luck.

Thank You STS
    I feel u bro
    That event was a turning point in my life on al too after event I bought arc maul+ice set XD
    Even though before the event I was an average player with 3 arc pets maintaining 2 pure non plat accounts....this event helped a lot of non plats like u and me
    Keep up the good work
    Best of luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I'm sure that events like this are great for new players, as it gives you a chance to catch up a little. But think of the players who played for 3 years to get where they are today, and now a new player comes along and in a couple of weeks has the same stuff as they have....

If you have all the best stuff in such a short time, then you are going to get really bored after a while as there will be nothing left to achieve.
    U too r right had to work a lot hard to get my nekro but now....many people have it after egg Xavier event
    Although I also looted a few arcanes from event but sold them all