Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7.1 is Live!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did my runs for the first time after the update with a random group of lv50s to 55s while I'm a 56 warbird.

1) gold fever- Int mages and dex birds kept dying. I had to spam healing pots constantly to prevent myself from getting killed. Died once at boss because i was waiting for the cool down to press my buff after I did a focus.

2) king n queen - with similiar team. I asked for permission to do a draw at the opening. Wow, the mages and birds dropped like flies. Good thing is they respawn next to the drawn mob. Else I would have died too because I couldn't spam my skills fast enough to dmg and kill the mob of 15 or more. No more mass mob drawing in stronghold. Died twice later due to pits and a smaller mob because I couldn't spam my skills fast enough to reduce the damage I'm receiving from a mob of 7 or 8.

Most turn of part was killing queen. Took very long to see some hp reduction. 3mins into the fight. Took a dmg pot. Dmg pot ended slightly after queen was killed! And I had actually taken the pot 3mins into the fight. If I were to pot from the start of the fight. Queen would still be standing while I wasted all the effects of the pot! On the whole, took about 10mins (Maybe more) to run stronghold and kill

I don't consider myself a "pro" but neither am I a noob but dying 3 times in 2 games because everyone in the team kept dying or trying to stay alive rather then complementing each other in the run is indeed a joke after the update. And the game play is now so slow and monotonous. In the mind, it just kept reciting 1,2,3,4,5... Indicating the timing to press my skills with respect to the cool down time...
    Last edited by Genes; 04-13-2011 at 07:38 AM.