Thread: Best gear for lvl15-20 dex bird?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Best gear for lvl15-20 dex bird?

Where can I find the best gear at for my lvls right now?

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Gear isn't very important at those levels unless you PvP, so basically any enemy drop can be used from 15 to 25. It'll start to change when you hit lv 30 though, that's when you should look for lv 30 pinks as suggested in this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

do what i've done, buy the level 10, 4 Piece platinum pack for DEX (all pinks that give awesome stats, helmet, talon, armor and wing) and STR (all pinks that give awesome stats, helmet, sword, armor and shield) at level 17 you'll have 85 stat points, have half and half. since your an archer DEX should already have 7, i believe STR has 2 and INT has 1. so add 5 to STR to take it to 7, DEX and STR should be at 7 (leaving you with 80 stat points) now put 40 on both, 47 now. you can now use both the level 10, 4 piece packs at the same time. use the DEX helmet and talon (or buy the jewel's thief platunim talon) (for damage) , and STR armor and shield (for armor)

Nzdevil-76 Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unless you are making a pvp char, you can get by on greens until around 30. If you must have pinks, I remember having good luck with a lvl 19 mojo bow-bow. Used that bow clear through fathom crypts. Before that I used a regular jewel thief's bow. If you are really hard up for gear, try to get in some groups doing meathead's deli runs or runs through the grate in the ursan towne.
    Raulurfixit (engineer) <Serenity> guild member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtymonkey_666 View Post
    do what i've done, buy the level 10, 4 Piece platinum pack for DEX (all pinks that give awesome stats, helmet, talon, armor and wing) and STR (all pinks that give awesome stats, helmet, sword, armor and shield) at level 17 you'll have 85 stat points, have half and half. since your an archer DEX should already have 7, i believe STR has 2 and INT has 1. so add 5 to STR to take it to 7, DEX and STR should be at 7 (leaving you with 80 stat points) now put 40 on both, 47 now. you can now use both the level 10, 4 piece packs at the same time. use the DEX helmet and talon (or buy the jewel's thief platunim talon) (for damage) , and STR armor and shield (for armor)
    I completely disagree. Pure dex is the way to go unless you're planning to pvp. Then a hybrid str/dex may be an okay option if you want to dual weild.

As Phys said, at this level, gear isn't very important. Any loot you pick up will work fine. I'd start worrying about gear around level 27 ish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

DirtyMonkey - Even for PVP, that's a 70 plat build you are talking, and it's not very effective. OP, feel free to PM me for a build.