Quote Originally Posted by Dont View Post
* SOLUTION * a zone of respawn that the opponent can not enter, if it leaves can be attacked, once it has left can no longer return into the zone, a zone with barrier, equal to the zone used in the ctf before the game begins , Where we can not get through it.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk
It gonna take definitely too much work from STG and we gonna wait ages for it. Keep in mind there is coming winter event and as announced in google page, STG will release new things such as events, gears ( for example arcane armor ) new stages and items soon every 1-2 weeks. Shield BUT one that is made better than CTF one is best and fastest solution in my opinion. Why i keep saying not same shield as in CTF? We all know that even with this shield spawn killing is possible because it appear like one second after player enter enter room. From cap 46/56 we know that's enough to spawn kill but even there if you spammed nekro you skill had chance to survive because most of time spawner got stunned. However you needed good device and ping to not delay.
That's why we need shield that appears instantly.