Thread: Gold nekro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Gold nekro

Hello. I just wanted to say, sts will you release gold nekro even after the sales? Cause I bought one (spent over 60$ on it!) And I'm not sure if I should sell or not because you did say there were only going to be 48 released through these sales, but what about after? I would keep as a vanity thing because of the limit amount that's in the game, but I don't want to lose out on selling for a high price to it just falling because he is re released. Any thoughts?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lucaskane2480 For This Useful Post:

Inu

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post
    Hello. I just wanted to say, sts will you release gold nekro even after the sales? Cause I bought one (spent over 60$ on it!) And I'm not sure if I should sell or not because you did say there were only going to be 48 released through these sales, but what about after? I would keep as a vanity thing because of the limit amount that's in the game, but I don't want to lose out on selling for a high price to it just falling because he is re released. Any thoughts?
    Almost the same statement was made about the availability of SnS...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I think the Gold Nekro might, unfortunately, appear in other "special" occasions.
    I hope I'm wrong.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alphahero View Post
    I think the Gold Nekro might, unfortunately, appear in other "special" occasions.
    I hope I'm wrong.
    Its only common sense that stg in the interest of making money for the company rightfully so would re-release Gold Nekro. Not releasing gold nekro again would be a very poor business decision. Its in high demand as of right now. STG lately has been trying to prove that hoarders will pay the price because re-releasing items is their right and it will be unpredictable. If you choose to spend alot of gold or real life money for gold nekro exclusivity for 1 month then thats your choice and your right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Its only common sense that stg in the interest of making money for the company rightfully so would re-release Gold Nekro. Not releasing gold nekro again would be a very poor business decision. Its in high demand as of right now. STG lately has been trying to prove that hoarders will pay the price because re-releasing items is their right and it will be unpredictable. If you choose to spend alot of gold or real life money for gold nekro exclusivity for 1 month then thats your choice and your right.
    I agree that STS is right in creating as much revenue as possible. But that may be done in other ways than re-releasing an assumed limited pet.
    If STS were to make an item truly limited, it would be worth a lot more, and they would probably sell even in the upper 4-5k plat range depending on the item.

Both strategies (limited and non-limited items) are viable, and it's definitely up to STS to make the decision. But as a player, it's refreshing to see a few exclusive items now and again (even if I don't own them).

I would think though that it would be a misleading move to release an item claiming a limited number and then releasing more later on (although it would NOT be lying).

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Ydra; 12-25-2016 at 05:01 PM.