Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
You could have gone ahead and used this in the next match, of course it's something to report. Even so, there are many who are accusing you of exploiting the bug. And while I believe in assessing all the facts of the situation and stating what I think is the most fair solution, there are many players whom I consider to be faithful and trustworthy who believe that the exploitation was utilized in the tournament match. And believe me, I know I need to be careful on making my decisions on what some people believe (which ultimately I don't), because I realize that everyone wants to win a PvP tournament shield.

Regardless, I expect these things to be reported immediately. It's a part of playing in these tournaments.
I just think redoing all our matches is a bit excessive, Dissolver did it a couple times in a practice match yesterday, and everyone in that match noticed right away, and now this is an issue. But dont you think it's odd that at the time of our matches, nothing was reported? I'm all for you or someone else watching our next match, but redoing our previous matches on the context that we may have cheated, without any reports popping up (at that time) or evidence from any of those matches or opponents even existing about us cheating isn't excessive at all to you or unreasonable?