Thread: Payment for developers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _ck View Post
    I've been playing this ever since it came out, and I have to be honest I worry some about how Spacetime is going to make a profit from this game seeing how unwilling many seem to be to even shell out $1.99 for a respec. .
    You dont seem to really 'get it'. I am perfectly willing to shell out money for all kinds of content, but to be asked to pay money to 'fix' a character because of changes THEY made, well I wouldn't be cool with that. Its not the price point, I just dont think its fair to have to pay in that scenario. If its a respec just to try something new or 'because I feel like it' then I support paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizko View Post
    Its true and I WOULD pay that much.

However if I had never played it there is no way I would pay. And newcomers wont know that it is worth it either.
    This is a good point. I wouldn't take the chance. Banned, while it is certainly worth money to buy, consider this. if and when the content gets to like lvl 100 cap, think of how many dungeons you would have paid for. They will get their money if they keep providing content. IMO
    Last edited by Xervitude; 04-16-2010 at 02:30 PM.