Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Enchantment Event - Individual Player Leaderboard / Red Devil Vanity Set

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    The points granted should be scaled up per enemy killed or the thresholds should be reduced. Most importantly, there must be a balance between real life and game time. Events cannot take over people's entire weekends, that ruins the fun.
    Most MMO's have a very limited amount of players that actually participate in all of the events and achieve every little thing. I think it's time that PL sees regular events – sure, people will get tired, but imagine the plethora of variety we see around the game. It will encourage players to pick and choose the events they REALLY want to participate in (i.e. when there's a good time to grab a vanity that they've been wanting for a long time.).

I do understand that this is an opportunity for more than just vanities – I too would love some enchantment discounts.

Point being, I think PL is entering a pivotal stage where not everyone should automatically be entitled to getting every single vanity out there. The game could use some items that are rare; it really does spice things up for the PvE side of things. I say this from a very non-biased viewpoint because I'm much more involved in the PvP scene in my little spare time. There is something about this particular element that fosters a larger player-base.

What I say really only holds IF events are actually very consistent.

Also, thank you, Cinco! I am so beyond impressed with everything you are doing for the game. PL has never felt so alive in the last few years.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 06-27-2018 at 07:38 PM.