Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
Looting the actual item based on RNG is not interesting, but making it a craftable item is better quality, it consist of several components, 1 that could only be looted in Hydra, another for Orrick, for Deep Marsh and you get the point.

Not only that this will atleast gurantee you the process of crafting one, but will revive several new maps aswell. I don't know why Sts thought of obtaining these Set pieces as a chance to loot. No effort in thinking on how to possibly obtain these gears.

Thats the resson why those Mire Helm/Armor, Lv71 Arcane Ring/Amu dropped so much, that it isn't worth farming for them. We miss those days that we have to spend alot of effort in obtaining the materials for Rendtail and Voice sets.

If they're lazy to do this approach, and do the same method for all the Mire gears, then goodluck dead maps.

Hoping that they would listen, and make those new Arcane gears craftable, not lootable nor in Chests. One time they did that on Nightmare gears and Arcanes, market flooded with these best gears, does making them cheap enough for the average people to afford, that resulted into very basic maps that require no skill.

One thing is that they want money, even if their methods of getting it will break their own game. Best gears should be earnt by effort from players, not to stand in a town to open those lockeds, next thing you know you're the strongest player. Which is a wrong aspect of an "MMO-RPG", and those haters out there saying "We spent effort working in real life to buy those plat", yeah sure, theres this thing called Pay to win, and not actually effort that is inputed in the virtual game itself.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
I sorry but with the type of sellers in game i preffer loot by the hard way than loot or buy crafting material from players