Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
1. Forseen Profit in A merch group which is posted in that merch group telling people to buy it is indeed profit for the group. Buying items and showing myself selling them is once again off topic. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group please understand the difference.

2. Incorrect and false. The proof is in the video, documented along with the dates and item prices. We gained 3,000% off of only 3 items, so far you have named 0 merch groups that come close to our profit. If you find one better then us let me know.

3. The thread is not "proof of merching". It is proof that we are the #1 AL merch group. I hope you read it and understand this time. #1 means best, merch group means a group that profits off trading. No other merch group in AL has foreseen our profit. And the Proof we have foreseen the most profit is in the Documented Dates in the video if you actually watch it.
Ugh I'm done.. Ur way to stubborn to be reasoned with, have a nice day and keep up posting videos no one need on these forums eventually it will stop I guess..