Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
For those who actually want to improve their own merching skill read this forum thread HERE rather than relying on AB's word or watch the video HERE.

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort. The best thing you can do for someone is show or teach them how they can develop merching skills rather than telling them what they should or should not invest in because if you are ever wrong you could cost others millions. It should be their call what they want to invest gold in not yours so tell them why you think X or Y item is worth investing on based on your previous experince or knowledge and let them decide.

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos. I think I am pretty good at making guides so I would be happy to collaborate with you should you be open to some new approaches. After all, both you and I are attemping to do the same thing. If not, I can respect there is more than one way to approach issue so it is alright too.
You edited your post once more so ill just address a few more things. For one no offence but I think the planning for my videos is fine. With 600,000 views on the AL channel I really don't need your tips but thank you. Not trying to be rude about it but yeah..

You may be good at making guides i'm not sure I've never seen a video of yours but goodluck with it all. Personally I go with the flow so I will leave the guides for you to make.