Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
1. I said "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison". If you feel I said something else fine. But you cannot disprove my statement. Just so you are clear "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison" that is my statement and it is true even is you dislike it. If you can show other wise please show the quote.

2. Are you able to comprehend English is it your first language? Here is the definition of compare: measure or note the similarity or dissimilarity between. I told qua I don't want his advice but I never mentioned my own channel. If you have A quote where I mention 2 channels then show me, otherwise learn the definition of compare.

3. I said his channel failed okay.. I never mentioned my channel. Once again you lied.

You still have not showed even 1 bit of proof that I have ever lied. That is just A fact you must accept. Or find A quote you are looking for.

Once again another lie, I never said you posted 10 times to 1 thread. I said:

"Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like."

I never limited to 1 thread, You were stalking me on my other thread too. But this is your 9th post on this thread alone. And yes all of your posts have been uninteresting and irrelevant as yourself.

There has been no debate, just your emotional dribble rants posted again and again. Not even on topic

ahhh for another point I never asked someone to stop personally attacking me. I said I look forward to the day where you put your personal attacks aside. That is not asking for anything, not a question, your not too bright huh.
Now you are degrading other people, thats a low... Stop trying to prove your innocence and self righteousness. You can post how this is irrelevant, useless.
There is a reason why many particulary dont like you. But that shouldnt bother you as long as you are not giving them a reason for that. People dont like your arrogance and you are disrepectful.

(dont swing this around on yourself how others are "attacking you" and its personal...)

There were a number of ways this could have been better but you chose to put your pride in it.

You can try to tear this apart (which i have no doubt you will try with some with some excuse to make the points look weak so you can feel better)
Just understand where people are coming from...