Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nol View Post
    So... according to this pic.. celtic set are ONLY available during the Tavern Crawl 2018 event.. so is it possible that STS will make it drop next year or the year after?

Just askin.. peace :3

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    It means that it is exclusive of that claim.

"ONLY available at 2018" wouldn't mean that it would comeback at 2019.

For the Marvels, its stated that "a rare vanity found during the 2018 Marvelous event" but it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be found during 2019. So for the Celtics, no chance of returning unless they lie. For the Marvelous, there is a chance. But hopefully we get a new style, or a Red Marvelous set, it would look a villain by then.

Only re-releasing these vanities will only mean more drama, more people quitting seeing their rare vanity becoming common. And STS only showing us more laziness, like a recolor is too hard so they basically recycle all of it.

Well, we were enraged even seeing recolors for the last 2yrs, what more of the same exact thing? And this is where people come out of their bubbles. And it shouldn't be that way, I hope for the best that at 2019, they'll make this phrase "we're now Quadrupling on Al", and for them to follow their promise until end of year.
    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-26-2018 at 05:53 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post: