Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeris View Post
@ICantSpel - I saw your most recent post after I posted my latest comment. Generally, I would agree with you -- reporting people over something minor is generally over-kill and not worth the hassle (I've never reported anyone, BTW, and I've seen plenty of worthy comments while playing). This guy, though, went on... and on... and on... and ultimately made me look bad (making it personal) by convincing the host (so it would seem) to kick me from the group. He was way out of line. He also sent me PMs of a different nature which I won't elaborate on too much on the forums... The "Suck my ..." type. I'm not a little kid -- I can take it -- but he was way over the line and ultimately ruined my night. Maybe he shouldn't be banned, but he should know when he's over-stepping his boundaries -- I think. I haven't reported him yet, but I definitely will if he instigates an ugly situation again -- no sleep lost. I try and draw a line in the sand -- in my head -- and he was several hundred feet beyond it every time that I replay what happened. Someone should buy him a Snuggie and some Taco Bell.
i wont report someone, ill just rush them in pvp because they suck hard, but if hes griefing you alot then by all means, uaneoratek is a tool and is on my jump list, thinks hes the best yet dies 7-0 then says he has 5000ping in the shower? what a fool